Titanic-type boats?

Archives for 2012
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Titanic-type boats?

Post by wheretonow33 »

Wondering if anybody might have some thoughts. I had this dream about about two boats or small ships, then later discovered the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic is April 15th of this year. In the dream I did not think of the Titanic; however, after researching info about the Titanic's upcoming anniversary, I noticed that the boats had funnel stacks like the Titanic did. Not saying there is any connection, but I did find that interesting.

Short dream:

I am in some kind of multi-passenger vehicle. We are going over a bridge.
Next..( can't remember in which order)... to the left, I see a not so huge boat. It was very clean and sharp looking. White with black, created a lot of contrast. It was travelling from the left to the right, almost to the bridge.
From the right side of the bridge, I see a larger boat. It is white with contrasting red. Like the smaller boat, it had the contrasting color (red) along the bottom part and band of color around the top of each funnel or smoke stack. This boat was approaching the bridge, but travelling from the right to toward the left.
Watching the white/red ship, I became worried that, because of it's size, it would not be able to fit under the bridge. It was one of those "holding your breath" moments. However, it somehow managed to make it under the bridge.