Sunrise / Un-rise? Water rising, snakes coming ...

Archives for 2012
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Sunrise / Un-rise? Water rising, snakes coming ...

Post by Realisticdreamz »

The dream starts out at home but it does not look like my home. It is very early in the morning, daybreak, I go to the window to look out and I see a very beautiful sunrise. Sunrays are beaming into the sky from the horizon and the sky is full of beautiful colors and white clouds. It is so beautiful I go to call my daughter to come see. As we go to the window, it appears that the sun has not risen yet. I am baffled at why when she is looking out of the window, it appears that the sun has gone back down or hasn’t risen. She doesn’t see the beautiful sunrise that I saw. It is still kind of dark outside. (My daughter was only there for an instant to look out of the window and then no longer in the dream. She is my oldest daughter/child.)

Troubled and baffled about the beautiful sunrise disappearing when my daughter came to the window and still looking out of the window, I see water rising in the front. I wonder, did I move and to a home with waterfront property? It appears there is a river maybe 30 feet or so from the front of my house, I even realize in the dream does not look like my home. There is a parking lot in front between the front of my house and what appears to be a river and the water is rising. The parking lot is under water. (IRL the front of my house is facing east, where the sun rises)

Then I am on the phone with a friend and I tell her as I am looking out of the window, “the water is rising.” She says, “if the water is rising, then the snakes will be coming.” I understood this to mean that snakes will be looking for higher ground to get out of the water. I see a very small brown snake (or a worm, not sure), perhaps 3 inches long. I chase it out of the house. (I was only on the phone with the friend for what was spoken, above, no longer in the dream).

Next I am in something like a storage or barn that seemed adjacent to the house or apartment. I realize there are many snakes in there and coming there, like my friend said on the phone, and I thought looking for higher ground. I find myself either standing on something high or am high in the air and am not concerned about the snakes below because they cannot reach me. Yet, I am concerned about my children’s father who is on the ground walking around a wall, to the right. I know there are even more snakes there. His countenance seems innocent. I mention to him as he walks around the wall to watch out for the snakes. Then I go through the door back into the house or apartment to my left.

A military man appears at the front door peeking in. I had the impression he, his company were looking for a safe place but I wasn’t comfortable letting him/them in for some reason, but I had to accommodate them by law. Then many others appeared in the house, many were sitting around a table and on the couch. I was annoyed and fussing at them because the table was completely full and covered with empty bottles and they seemed to be gluttonous in the house. I started picking up the empty bottles and throwing them in the trash. I recruited the help of a boy and a girl, brother and sister, in picking up (I guess them to be about 8 – 10 years old). They listened, were cooperative and helpful.

Then I find myself at the children’s home/apartment. The carpet is very thick with dust and so I start cleaning. I asked them to help by picking up debris and clothes on the floor as I vacuum and they did. Again, only the children are helpful. I had to stop and clean out clothes and things from the vacuum cleaner to finish using it. I notice the wall is also coated with dust, so thick the job seemed almost impossible and daunting. I wiped an area and it was coming off, so I finished cleaning the wall (like the linen in a dryer). Then the mother appeared who had long, painted nails and blonde hair. I asked, said to her, “you have never changed the air filter have you?” She said no, she has never changed it. I told her how important it was to keep it clean because the children needed clean air to breathe and the dust that gathers on the carpet and walls is very bad for them.

Although the adults did not help in cleaning, apparently they had gone out to get food while I was cleaning. They arrived back with a bag of food with tuna fish and bread. I thought they arrived just on time and I stop to join them. I am spreading tuna fish on bread…. I wake up.

This was on 4/6/12. I had dismissed it as a dream that was not from the Lord, but it keeps coming to mind and especially puzzled about the sunrise. I think it may have meaning... any thoughts or inspiration is appreciated.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Grace posted a dream "Tsunami from the wrong side" that has similarities to the beginning of this dream.

When something is so uniquely, complex & different (like your & Grace's dream). . .makes me think definitly from God & specific.
I just see patterns, I don't understand the meanings. . .excitedly awaiting interps :)

Edit: look also @ thread of TheWritingMommy: "we lived in the ocean and there were snakes,strangers,sharks"
Newbie & others comments may possibly be linked.
Jesus is the Saviour
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Hi Shine,

Yes, I noticed similarities in the dreams also. Makes me think there is more meaning to it and perhaps not just a personal dream.

Will be praying about it...
With love in Christ,
Annette

Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I had dismissed it as a dream that was not from the Lord, but it keeps coming to mind and especially puzzled about the sunrise. I think it may have meaning...
Hello Annette, what I am getting on your oldest daughter is that she may symbolize a group of maturing Christians. Although you are able to see the sunrise; however, they cannot, because they are not mature enough or have the humility to handle this revelation. The reason why you saw it is because it was for your eyes only and your humility. What I am gathering that you will be giving a glimpse of something in the heavens and you are bearing witness to others; however, only you will be able to see it. What comes to me that you are “caught up in the Spirit” (Ezekiel, Paul, and Apostle John). How I came about this is based on the description you gave of the sky:
1. A horizon is the line that separates the earth from the sky. If I am not mistaken sometimes the sky is a reference for heaven. So I view this as a line between heaven and Earth. In other words, you are giving a glimpse of heaven.
2. The white clouds bring to mind the cloud that had followed Moses and the Hebrews in the wilderness. In other words, God. So I see this as you are giving the glimpse of His essence or the throne.
3.The sunlight speaks as the Sun of Righteousness which is Jesus and His followers in heavenly glory.
4.The colors you see brings to mind of what others have witnessed in heaven. I have read stories and have heard from my belated grandmother about colors being in heaven. Regardless of whom is telling the story, each time it remains the same, they are unable to describe in words what they saw because it goes beyond human comprehension and understanding. This probably explains your bafflement; to be in Heaven one minute and in the next you are back here.
As usual, these are thoughts, toss if miss the mark.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

If you recall many times Jesus referred to pharasiees and hypocrites as "Serpents, broods of vipers." and then went on to pronounce their "woes."

Mathew 3 and Mathew 23.

But there is Hope and vindication for His children.......
Isaiah 59:18-20

18 According to their deeds, accordingly He will repay,
Fury to His adversaries,
Recompense to His enemies;
The coastlands He will fully repay.
19 So shall they fear
The name of the Lord from the west,
And His glory from the rising of the sun;
When the enemy comes in like a flood,
The Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.

20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion,"
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Then I am on the phone with a friend and I tell her as I am looking out of the window, “the water is rising.” She says, “if the water is rising, then the snakes will be coming.” I understood this to mean that snakes will be looking for higher ground to get out of the water. I see a very small brown snake (or a worm, not sure), perhaps 3 inches long. I chase it out of the house. (I was only on the phone with the friend for what was spoken, above, no longer in the dream).
Isaiah 59:19 … When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
Next I am in something like a storage or barn that seemed adjacent to the house or apartment. I realize there are many snakes in there and coming there, like my friend said on the phone, and I thought looking for higher ground. I find myself either standing on something high or am high in the air and am not concerned about the snakes below because they cannot reach me. Yet, I am concerned about my children’s father who is on the ground walking around a wall, to the right. I know there are even more snakes there. His countenance seems innocent. I mention to him as he walks around the wall to watch out for the snakes. Then I go through the door back into the house or apartment to my left.
I am not sure but I view the snakes in barnyard or storehouse as false prophecies in regards to the “floodgates of heaven being opened”. Over the last few months, I am seeing a pattern and what I am seeing is what I call “prophets for profits”. These so-called profits have many believing that they are planting “seeds” or stating that the Lord told them if people are obedient and give up money, then they will be blessed. So I see this false prophecy and perhaps you are seeing this as well; which is why you were not in their reach and above ground.

Edited to add:
What comes to mind is the Moses and Pharoah's magician. When Moses staff turned into a snake here comes the magicians attempting to do the same. When Nile was turned into blood, once again here comes the magicians attempting to do the same.
Last edited by Newbie on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Good Morning,

When I read your dream I saw it as a "heads up or get ready" dream. The Lord is showing you that He is sending someone that needs your help. Troubles are coming and you are aware this. You try to warn or prepare people but they pay you no mind.

You stay grounded in the Word and grow closer to the Lord through this situation. The adults in this situation are going to be a source of aggravation to you but don't worry your not there for them you are there for the children. You will be a blessing to them and they will be a blessing to you.

You see that something good will come out of it but they only see the trouble at hand. Remember what you do for others in secret,God will bless openly for all to see.

God is sending all good things your way! Be blessed! Be Happy! Please be encouraged! :wink:
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

In regards to the last portion, and forgive me for putting it piece by piece but that is how it is coming to me. Each scene is a transition. The last portion, speaks as His soldiers slacking off, they want to get fed but not really earning their keep in essence. It appears that members within the church (mother) are allowing gifts "collecting dust" (not using them. What comes to mind is the Loadiceans, those whom are lukewarm.

"And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:" (Revelation 3:14-17)

The small children helping you, speaks as perhaps baby Christians you mentoring or ministering to or those whom really want a hot not lukewarm sermon. Toss if miss the mark.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Greetings Newbie :)
Newbie wrote:What I am gathering that you will be giving a glimpse of something in the heavens and you are bearing witness to others; however, only you will be able to see it.
Thank you for your very helpful posts! I think you are onto something here, after reading your posts I remembered many dreams relating to beautiful, and phenomena in the skies. Then I thought about how many times I have shared with other believers who are greatly concerned or troubled with things going on in the world not to look with the eyes, but know and believe what the Word of God says instead. Decide whom they will believe, the enemy or God! Sometimes it appears that evil is winning; but we already know the end and HE is victorious, and we in Him!! Though evil increases, so is His works in us --- just as Joel prophesied about His Spirit pouring out on all flesh in the end. Those who only see evil and doom prevailing today, do not have their eyes opened to see Him and the good things coming from Him, and through us. It is true, perspectives… seeing Him and trusting in Him or being discouraged and losing faith and hope because of the darkness.

God help us to not be weighed down with the troubles in the world but rather be ready and worthy when He comes!!!
Newbie wrote: 1. A horizon is the line that separates the earth from the sky. If I am not mistaken sometimes the sky is a reference for heaven. So I view this as a line between heaven and Earth. In other words, you are giving a glimpse of heaven.
2. The white clouds bring to mind the cloud that had followed Moses and the Hebrews in the wilderness. In other words, God. So I see this as you are giving the glimpse of His essence or the throne.
3.The sunlight speaks as the Sun of Righteousness which is Jesus and His followers in heavenly glory.
4.The colors you see brings to mind of what others have witnessed in heaven. I have read stories and have heard from my belated grandmother about colors being in heaven. Regardless of whom is telling the story, each time it remains the same, they are unable to describe in words what they saw because it goes beyond human comprehension and understanding. This probably explains your bafflement; to be in Heaven one minute and in the next you are back here.
I love your description of the horizon and had not thought of the “horizon” like that, but you are right, it is similar to a line and/or a divide between heaven and earth. I too have thought of the sun rising as symbolic of the Son Rising… in other words the Lord being lifted, glorified, and seeing His Glory.

We can see His majesty, glory, beauty and have peace and comfort in Him; even in difficult times. He is faithful and promises to be with us and see us through all things which helps us to also keep faith and hope, and even grow, during the most trying times. :)

As to the rest of the dream, the rising water either represents the Holy Spirit moving (and the enemy getting desperate, looking for higher ground, the false coming also to deceive, perhaps as you suggested as well). Certainly I agree that the water rising is symbolic and not a literal flood. I have had many dreams about water rising (also with beautiful surroundings) as well as dreams wherein they were prophetic about flooding. In the dreams about flooding, they were different.

As you said;
Newbie wrote: What comes to mind is the Moses and Pharoah's magician. When Moses staff turned into a snake here comes the magicians attempting to do the same. When Nile was turned into blood, once again here comes the magicians attempting to do the same. .
It makes sense as the enemy does try to mimic the power of Christ and deceive and even as the Word says; with signs and wonders.

Wondering also if the rising waters may also and/or represent rising emotions/powers such as what happens also in psychological/spiritual warfare. I wonder that because of the rising waters, the snakes coming and then the man dressed in military uniform whose presence felt like an imposition of marshal law. The bottles on the table were, at least partly, of like glass alcoholic bottles and they were not picking up after themselves, leaving others to pick up after them, cleaning their messes. Alcohol in this case reminds me of “mental altering.” The man in military uniform here probably does represent some kind of warfare.

I think that the small snake could represent “small lies, and/or little compromises” which leads to greater deceit if accepted. The small snake being ran out of the house is probably why the snakes did not get in the house.

I noticed a few common themes repeated in the dream; 1) the floor with snakes on it in the barn, storehouse, garage or whatever it was (though I never saw the snakes, but just knew they were there) and then the floor in the apartment I went to that was covered in built-up dust that I was vacuuming/cleaning; 2) the wall in the barn(?) where the snakes on the other side of the wall were more plentiful, I warned about and then the wall in the apartment covered thick in dust (like thick linen) that I was cleaning off the wall; and 3) the children who were also in both scenes, with the military company and at their house, the apartment. In both scenes they were helpful.

Wondering if maybe one place also symbolized another; barn(storage) where the snakes were, “deceit” AND the apartment; the thick dust perhaps built up deceit? The barn was close but I have no idea where the apartment was. The children were helping to clean both places.

I can only think of regular floors as foundations and regular walls as dividers/division. An air filter filters what we take in (breath; life). A filter also cleanses, keeping out what does not belong.

The good, helpful children, boy and girl, were in both places. I wonder if they represented “children of God.” As the Word says; unless you become like children you shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Perhaps they represent what I believe is transpiring today; cleansing and purifying as in Daniel 12. The world becoming more wicked but His people or His children being purified through the trials like being refined; sifting (or filtering) out the impurities.

The end I see as good things coming out of it as does all things with Him (Romans 8:28 ); fish and bread --- Christianity, fellowship and spiritual food.

I love the scripture you provided also and I read this with a friend also. I think it is right on!
Newbie wrote: Isaiah 59:19 … When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
Awesome! Amen and amen!!

Thank you and bless you for your help and taking the time, it is appreciated. May God richly bless you and your family and may you prosper mightily in Him. :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

cbutler wrote:When I read your dream I saw it as a "heads up or get ready" dream. The Lord is showing you that He is sending someone that needs your help. Troubles are coming and you are aware this. You try to warn or prepare people but they pay you no mind.

You stay grounded in the Word and grow closer to the Lord through this situation. The adults in this situation are going to be a source of aggravation to you but don't worry your not there for them you are there for the children. You will be a blessing to them and they will be a blessing to you.

You see that something good will come out of it but they only see the trouble at hand. Remember what you do for others in secret,God will bless openly for all to see.

God is sending all good things your way! Be blessed! Be Happy! Please be encouraged! :wink:
Thank you very much CButler, and well said, I receive that!! We can expect to see much good coming, He is faithful to send us good things, see us through tough times, and make us even stronger in Him. Praying He blesses you and your family also, mentally, physically and spiritually and the works of your hands are blessed mightily. Thank you for the post, it is encouraging. :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

LadyinChrist, so true, and the Word tells us the deceiver and his armies will set out to deceive the nations, there will be an increase of them in the last days! But His Spirit will also be poured out so that we are overcomers in Him too... indeed He will right the wrongs.

Thank you too for the scriptures and for sure today He is rising up a standard against our enemies. I wonder if the East is literal or symbolic... the sun does rise in the East. :)

Psalm 59:16 But I will sing of Your power; Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning; For You have been my defense And refuge in the day of my trouble.

Praying HHS continues to inspire, strengthen and encourage you, especially through trying times. Thank you for your post.

Newbie, yes, praying we are hot and not lukewarm. I think it often comes more with compromise of faith. Hoping our hearts are fervent for Him; so that we endure and walk through the fire/trials with Him, unharmed!! :) God help us to be who You want us to be and to glorify you with our lives! Lord, help us with our faith. It is true today as in Revelation that you quoted that many are putting their faith in riches and in things of the world more these days, but as it fails, many will come to see and find true and lasting treasures.

And, you are welcome to add as many posts as you are lead! Often understanding comes in drizzles to me too. :) Thank you sincerely for your posts, they really are helpful.
With love in Christ,
Annette

LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Realisticdreamz, Very encouraging...thankyou. :)
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11