Granddaughter Standing Over an Open Grave

Archives for 2012
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Granddaughter Standing Over an Open Grave

Post by wheretonow33 »

I am trying to figure out if this dream could shed some light on the validity and meaning of my other dream" Disturbing Dream About My Granddaughters".

I am with my two gdaughters in some room area. Both girls are dressed in the same type of dress, blocked design with some gold colored blocks or squares. I thought the material looked expensive.

I glance forward and slightly to my right. A short distance away, I see my oldest gdaughter. She is straddling, what looks like an open grave. She is faced in our direction. She has one foot on one side of this open grave and the other foot is on the other side of this grave. IRL she is too small to do this.

I see my father, who is passed. He is standing up, in the middle bottom of this grave. He cannot reach the top; but he holds up his arms, as if he is attempting to catch my gdaughter in case she falls. He seemed concerned.

My father does not yell at me, but emphatically and urgently tells me to "come and get her" or "come take her". I did.

Next, a uniformed officer comes toward me and my gdaughters. I assume he is there to take the girls, since I first need permission to see them.

I may have heard something behind me, but I turn around for some reason.... I realize that I am in a courtroom. I feel intimidated so I don't hardly look up. This area is brightly lit. I noticed the surrounding wall area was very white and brightly lit. I see a row of polished wooden tables. To the left, on other side of table, I see a vague image of a smaller framed woman. I am thinking she works for the court and does not feel too friendly toward me. I did look up enough to see where a judge would sit . I saw only part of his black judges robe, I did not attempt to look at his face.

This judge must have ordered the same uniformed officer to retrieve some kind of document, because the officer left and came back with this paper. He reached past me and layed the paper on one of the tables.

I heard the judge simply say" the girls are leaving with her.... today or immediately".

I understood that I was to sign this paper. I sat down and signed the paper.

Next thing I aware that me and the girls have travelled back to the state where I live. The girls had seemed contented to leave with me.

What was strange, is that I was not the really verbal in this dream. The action seemed to happen, in spite of me. However, that may not signify anything. From experience, I have discovered our brains can speak for us and can be very creative.

I wish I was able to definitely determine if these dreams came from the Lord.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello W2N, I do not think this dream is from an evil source. I do not think the devil would show his hand or plans. I firmly believe this is Godly and it is connected to your previous dream. I may be reading a little into this one but the ending of the dream of being a positive one. It could be literal, in that you get custody of your granddaughters’; or it could be symbolical, in which the Lord is showing you having legal ground or authority to act on their behalf. In regards to the first portion, the dresses symbolize to me, that both of them has His seal. In regards to your father and the graveyard scene, I see this as literal or symbolical. However, I am leaning more towards the symbolical on this one. I believe your father actions, body language, and comment is indicative of a need to intercede on their behalf. Whatever, environment they are in, is causing spiritual death and it looks she is being led to this. She is not quite there but she is on the edge. These are thoughts for your consideration.