Do you believe?

Archives for 2007
FaithStillWorks
Bronze Member

Do you believe?

Post by FaithStillWorks »

Dreamed about a young man (he's about 20 years old) that I knew from my previous church. The young man has been involved in homo-sexuality (not sure if the site allows this word).

In the dream the young man was married (to a woman). I looked at him very startled. My husband came up next to me and asked "Do you believe that God can heal anything?"

end of dream

I believe the Lord was showing me that I was putting healing in categories...."he can heal diseases, but now that one - I'm not sure about"...you get the picture.

This dream really spoke to me - I've repented and asked God to help my unbelief.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

FaithStillWorks!

I think this is a call to interceed for this man and that the Lord is showing you that He will bring him out of this bondage.

Bless you,
Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Amen!!!! :)
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
FaithStillWorks
Bronze Member

Post by FaithStillWorks »

Joy2dream wrote:

I think this is a call to interceed for this man and that the Lord is showing you that He will bring him out of this bondage.

Bless you,
Joy
I'm in absolute agreement with you and in prayer for this young man. Thank you
I will bless the Lord at all times!