wolf at the door

Archives for 2012
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

wolf at the door

Post by thesharpeningstone »

In this dream I was outside on the deck. I heard a wolf howl then I saw three wolfs heading towards the beach. one wolf turned and quickly arrived at the door. I was inside trying to shut the door, but the wolf had its head inside the doorway.

It was a storm door on the back of the house.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello SS, wolves normally travel in packs and they are symbolical for devouring sheep. In the case of your dream, it appears that they set out towards the beach (unruly masses of society) and then one abruptly shows up at your door. A door is an entrance way or opening (and in some cases it is Jesus) and houses usually symbolize us or our family unit. So I view this as an attack in which the enemy is attempting to gain legal ground. It looks like he is trying to come at your blind side (from the rear –the back door) or perhaps attempting to bring up an old issue. I believe this may tie into your previous dream of the salamander looking beast. As usual tossed if miss the mark.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

I am not incinuating anything, and do not mean offense . . .

What came to mind is perhaps you being godly- or that of belonging to God-

but is there a chance that on any level or thing you have stepped slightly outside of the safety of God's house?

i.e. you were on the deck and you see the wolves (enemy)

You must have quickly moved back in the house--

but the enemy had already "seen you" and managed to get his head inside the House---

attempting to get you . . . ???????????????????????????????????
james garner
Bronze Member

Post by james garner »

Rev. 16:13
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

I believe this dream and the saltwater salamander are connected and speaking of the same thing.
James & Wendy Garner
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I just thought of that idiom - keep the wolf from the door - which apparently has to do with starvation???

I'm not getting a sense of anything, just thoughts.

Toss if irrelevant.