Question

Archives for 2012
imavessel
Diamond Member

Question

Post by imavessel »

Since didn't seem quite right to put on the actual dream board, Iwil ask here.

In the recent past, didn;'t someone put up a dream that would how that perhaps prominent clergy/preachers/ etc. would fall?

I wondered and wanted to re-read in light of new allegations. Whether true or exaggerated, I don't know and not my business.

I believe God is still in the forgiving business even ifis true.

& I also know sometimes we put pastors on pedastools when they are men/women also.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Yes

I have heard prophetic words in the past regarding the fall of megachurches and famous preachers. Light does not mesh with darkness. I believe what we are seeing or going to be seeing is an exposing of the works of darkness. God does forgive but the tactics and ploys that the enemy uses must be exposed.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Imavessel, I had to think on this one for a minute and I believe I know which you are referring too. The dream in question was one of my dreams from last year. In the dream, a huge American Airline plane crashed into a German mountain named “King’s Seat”. Also, included was the Rapture, and a female American President with her husband. What I had gathered from the plane and mountain is the fall of prominent churches and mega churches to include leadership. I agree that we should not judge but I with AWH and I had wanted to add a personal as well. I have been hurt by a teacher before. At first when the truth was given to me, I was in denial; however, after getting over the denial stage, several feelings came about: anger, betrayal, bitterness, and resentment. I felt like a fool and began doubting if the teacher was ever anointed. I began to wonder if the devil was playing puppeteer with the individual. Yes, I know it is not Christ-like to have those feelings; however, it is only human to feel betrayed and hurt. I understand that these men and women are only human and have shortcomings; but they are held to a higher standard - James 3:1 (KJV Bible Student), “Not many [of you] should become teachers ( self-constituted censors and reprovers of others), my brethren, for you know that we [teachers] will be judged by a higher standard and with greater severity [than other people; thus we assume the greater accountability and the more condemnation].