Two white birds

Archives for 2012
Godsgirl4Him

Two white birds

Post by Godsgirl4Him »

I dreamed of two white birds (not Doves) flying around the room. They was tame and sat on my arm. One of them was tangled in some string and I took that one to my husband so he could cut the string loose. Then I woke up. Thank you for any interpretation you might have.
Diamond Member

Re: Two white birds

Post by Newbie »

Godsgirl4Him wrote:I dreamed of two white birds (not Doves) flying around the room. They was tame and sat on my arm. One of them was tangled in some string and I took that one to my husband so he could cut the string loose. Then I woke up. Thank you for any interpretation you might have.
Hello GG4H, I am not sure but the birds spoke of joy, freedom, just basically being carefree.The string spoke as an entanglement; however, you called on the Lord (husband) to take care of the situation.By being two of them this spoke as a possible division or discord to disrupt an union (the 2 birds being together). Have you noticed some kind disruption or discord?
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

Birds can speak of people or leaders. Are you in a helping type ministry (personal or otherwise), such as interceding or praying for people? It looks to me like the two tame white birds are possibly Christian leaders - one of whom becomes caught up in something and needs to get free. You call on Jesus to help this person.
God bless
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3