Seriel Killer...And Wisdom...

Archives for 2007
clare777
Diamond Member

Seriel Killer...And Wisdom...

Post by clare777 »

Blessings to you all in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ!!!

I had this disturbing dream last night and am not sure if it is from the Lord,..and or a warning dream....

In the first part of the dream we hear an annoucement about a seriel Killer in the midst and he is killing the prophets...so in the dream, my sister Theresa and I are in his house and we see a stack of CD recordings and CD players with CD's in them. We both start to go through and emtying out the CD's and start destroying them. At one time, there was one CD changer that was hooked to a moniter which, instead of playing "music" or "recordings", it showed videos. I told my sister that we had to destroy everything.. get everything out of the house (it was not our house but the seriel killers house).
The scene changes and I am looking at a drawing of a dog/wolf on a lined yellow piece of paper...like a legal pad.
Scene changes again and I am in another house (not sure who's house it is)..and my sister Theresa (irl..is married to Moe) is getting married to James (irl..is married to my sister Kathy). I remember in the dream that I was kind of in 'shock' so to speak and telling her "Be careful whom you seek wisdom from concerning your marriage. Not everyone is qualified".
Then I woke up...

Please pray about this....
Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa