Chauffer driven from school

Archives for 2012
leila78
Diamond Member

Chauffer driven from school

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was in a class room with young ladies - about 16/17 years old and they had just finished their last lesson of the day. This was a private school, in this class we left in groups - I was part of the first group to leave the class with three others. We were driven home in a black chauffer driver car.

We went past a park which had a dome there and one of the girls said that she was not to go in 'Hammersmith Dome' because it had been used to store weapons and was used as a place to attack others.

In the next scene I was walking along a high wall that was near the side of my parents home - it was so high that as I was carefully walking along the wall I walked/crawled past a bedroom window on the second floor - as I came round the front - to the front door it was ajar and I could hear my parents talking - I came through the door quietly without them hearing me enter.
Blessings,

L.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Leila

I did a search on 'hammersmith dome' and saw that there was a new school being built (not sure when) that had a dome shaped building. Could be something to do with that.

Also looked up Hammersmith and see that it's a commercial hub in London. Could this be literally about some kind of arms deal that's going on there?

Just tossing out thoughts for you to see what fits.

Is Hammersmith your area? Or is it unusual for you to think about it?

All of this could make a difference to how you interpret.

For instance, I live in a suburb with an unusual name, and when it appears in my dreams, it's often about the actual meaning of the name and is a reference to intercession.
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi Crackerjack,

The Hammersmith dome looked like a sound stage that you would get in a music event at a park.

I don't live near Hammersmith so I need to pray for more insight, it may well be something to do with an arms deal, only the Lord knows!

Thank you for your insight and thoughts.
Blessings,

L.
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

hi Leila, I found your dream quite interesting.
17 is the number for God’s elect & victorious ones who are now in a time of training and being raised up. Joseph was 17 years old when God gave him his dreams and he started on the hard journey into his calling. I believe the Lord is telling you that you’re in a time of special training (private school) with Him in order to fulfill your own call
I believe the reference to hammersmith dome may be a warning in regards to verbal or spiritual attacks as a hammer often indicates words and they may even be “Godly” type words. I think perhaps the reason the Lord showed it as a park is because this may be a place that looks nice but in reality is a cover up (?). The walking on the wall bit made me think of a watchman on the wall and being a beacon of warning to other believers.
hope this gives you a little help
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi Fishbreath,

Thank you for the revelation:)
Blessings,

L.