Giant Rabbit!

Archives for 2012
rktheda
Diamond Member

Giant Rabbit!

Post by rktheda »

I dreamed I was back in the Army holding up a huge rolled up flag on a football field. I was in the back on the line and held up a separate white rolled up piece. The others carried it in front of a formation, saluted, and handed it off. As I was about to do the same thing a female soldier standing in formation held up her arms symbolizing a touchdown. I handed her the flag turned and walked away. In the grass on the field was a huge brown-black hairy rabbit! The rabbit ran in front of me juking and dodging but was so big and fat he sat down directly in front of me apparently out of breath. I find it all odd.

Blessings and Peace in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello MOG! You and other soldiers of God is at the completion of something in your season on the battlefield. The military tradition of folding of the flag have me thinking along those lines as each fold of the flag is to bring honor to the departed and decease veteran. When folded correctly there should be 4 stars showing which is supposed to represent each branch of service (4 brings to mind a change in the season or new creative works). The rabbit brings to mind all the hares I see running rampantly around base. They are brownish blackish color. So to me this may symbolize “wild game” that is attempting to block you but does not have any effect. Wild game is symbolic of works; albeit, good or evil. I believe in this case it represents evil works; perhaps sorcery of sorts. As usual toss if miss the mark.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

You my friend are spot on! I have a neighbor that The Lord has revealed is attempting to perform some ungodly works against me and my family. I had another dream where flies covered my windows when he walked by my house. I pray the Spirit of God will correct him to rescue his mind and soul. Else, I find it interesting how opposing forces always battle, even when you aren't looking for a fight! I praise God for the heads-up but I am sure he will keep calling his gods of wood and stone until he is blue in the face!

Blessings and Peace in Jesus name, Amen!
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

the word “cumbersome” came to mind regarding the fat dark coloured rabbit. Brown can represent something that’s dead, and black indicating unredeemed darkness. The fact it is fat & slovenly most likely indicates pride (puffed up) which is a commonality with those who involve themselves in witchcraft as pride is an attribute the enemy loves to instil.