sons dream, bloody pee

Archives for 2012
christine7
Gold Member

sons dream, bloody pee

Post by christine7 »

my son explain his dream like this:

I was dreaming but thot i wasnt dreaming ,

I just had to pee so i got up to go pee and when I went to pee it was streaming blood and not pee and I went back to bed when I was done and then I woke up and thot that was a weird dream.
Christine
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

wow interesting dream. The only thing that comes to mind is the phrase internal injury. Is there some internal wounding spiritual or mental that your son has gone through recently that he is internalizing? Hope this helps get you a start on his dream.

in Christ,
christine7
Gold Member

sons dream bloody pee

Post by christine7 »

Hi BJ, thanks for saying. He says that quite possibly work drama is bothering him abit more than he thot. Lol. Praying peace over him and his workplace. Thanks for the input. Christine
Christine
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

Whatever the issue is, if he was urinating into a toilet then this is an indication that at some point this deathly toxic thing will be purged from him. If he was not urinating into a toilet, then the dream may actually be good, as blood can also represent life and indicate life to spiritual reproduction. His manhood represents reproduction.
christine7
Gold Member

sons dream, bloody pee

Post by christine7 »

fishbreath: thanks for your comments, so either way whether he is peeing in the toilet or not..... its a good thing? spiritual reproduction does that mean hes getting more serious about his walk with God. He seems to get a little up tight about the way people his age live so could that have something to do with it too. And his friends an associates notice that he is truly a blessed and favored man.
Christine