Turkey/Cat Dream

Archives for 2012
Ivy
Silver Member

Turkey/Cat Dream

Post by Ivy »

My husband's dream:

He saw about 20 turkeys at the base of a mountain, walking up it. Then he was sitting at a table. There was a pail of eggs on the table. They were hatching. They had bodies like cats and heads like turkeys. Then he saw two big ones flying, carrying a nest between them.

This sounds prophetic to me. Any ideas?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Ivy- In regards to the mountain, it may symbolize a new journey and obtaining new heights (a promotion or gaining a new perspective on something). The number 20 may symbolize expectancy or redemption depending on the context. Here there are 20 turkey’s walking up the mountain. I view the turkey’s in this scene as a symbol for provision which has me thinking that the number 20 may symbolize expectancy. So the overall message that I got is that your husband will begin a new journey reaching new heights and he has an expectancy of the Lord during this time, which the Lord will provide for your husband. I view your husband sitting at the table as having a specific need of his met. While sitting at this table it appears that, something is being “hatched” in the spirit realm and is attempting to manifest itself in the natural. What is being hatched may be a combination of self-will (cat) and foolishness or awkwardness (turkey); however, it does stay because it will flee (fly the nest). Toss if it does not ping in the spirit!
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Thank you Newbie! The Lord has been revealing the meaning of this dream over the past few days, and this interp fits right in!

Husband and I want to move out west. I've been praying for many years for that to happen. Long story short he can do his job in this other state, but it will mean starting over from scratch to develop new clientele. It's a scary endeavor, but God will provide.

So yes, the number 20 is expectancy, and the mountain is a new journey. The cat is "independant" and the turkey is "abundance." But also what you said is true too, as our friends and relatives will think us "foolish" to uproot what we have here and start new elsewhere.

And then during my God time today, He showed me what the last part of the dream meant. I questioned "why an empty nest?" Since the eggs are good, why aren't there any eggs in the nest? And He said it's because we're 'empty nesters.' True! Our kids are grown and on their own. God is soooo good!!!

Thanks again!
Ivy