Talking Dog

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Talking Dog

Post by Warrior Princess »

At a car dealership where my father was working. I went into a room where some prophets laid hands on me and started prophesying. I made a comment, and then they started saying mean things, blaming and accusing, etc. I went out of the room and into an auditorium where my mother was sitting and I knelt down trying to talk to her about it but I didn't want to disturb anyone.

Then, I am walking in a neighborhood at night and there is a dog running ahead of me. When he heard me, he turned and started running at me, barking. But then I said, "Hi, Baby!" and then the dog said, "Aw! Baby!" and he came over to me crying because he recognized me and I think he said "baby" like 2 more times (I don't know if he knew I could hear him) as we stood on the porch in front of a house where he lived and I knocked on the door. A woman answered and there was a really huge, tall man in the kitchen, I think in overalls.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
mab

Talking Dog

Post by mab »

This is what came to me as I was reading your post.
You walk into a place where flesh and darkness reside. Not saying you are into flesh and darkness, just that you have walked into an area where it is functioning.
The dog which represents flesh is there ahead of you and is functioing because it begins to speak to you. You recognize it for what it is (baby+ immaturity). It is making accusations of immaturity(baby) to you. It recognizes who you are in the spirit and wants to speak immaturity over you at least 3 times trying to establish this over you. You are standing where he resides..his area of influence. Have u visited a church(woman) that is really into flesh lately? I think you are being warned what the enemy wants to do against you. Same as the first part of your dream with accusations being thrown at you. The enemy wants to "defame" you.
Please pray over this.
Be blessed in the Lord, mab
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: Talking Dog

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Warrior Princess wrote:At a car dealership where my father was working. I went into a room where some prophets laid hands on me and started prophesying. I made a comment, and then they started saying mean things, blaming and accusing, etc. I went out of the room and into an auditorium where my mother was sitting and I knelt down trying to talk to her about it but I didn't want to disturb anyone.

Then, I am walking in a neighborhood at night and there is a dog running ahead of me. When he heard me, he turned and started running at me, barking. But then I said, "Hi, Baby!" and then the dog said, "Aw! Baby!" and he came over to me crying because he recognized me and I think he said "baby" like 2 more times (I don't know if he knew I could hear him) as we stood on the porch in front of a house where he lived and I knocked on the door. A woman answered and there was a really huge, tall man in the kitchen, I think in overalls.
Hi Warrior,

In addition to what has been offered...

The first part reminds me of being in a position of spiritual compromise, being in a room at a "dealership" of your "fathers."

The second part reminds me a man operating in the flesh.

Perhaps the tall man in the kitchen at the dogs house represent standing tall (pride) or a tall order (very difficult and/or in the flesh)?

Toss what does not fit. Praying the Lord reveals its meaning to you. :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?