walking with jesus/ 4 horses

Archives for 2012
felicia
Silver Member

walking with jesus/ 4 horses

Post by felicia »

Hi all! :).. I dreamed that i was walking with Jesus on a sandy/solid dirt road in the desert, as were walking he stops and shows me and someone else( idk who that person was cause i couldnt see their face) a perfectly round hole with four beautiful brown horses laying in it. Jesus tells me to "put them in order and align them"..so i decided to put them head to tush in a a circle ( they fit perfectly).. after i did that, we started walking away from the hole to go hide Jesus in a cave to keep him safe (not sure why).. as we're walking i see that im making foot prints and the other person doesnt have footprints and Jesus' "footprint" is a solid straight line that was at least 3 inches deep.. so when we reach the cave to hide him, we close it and decide to kick the dirt to eliminate the footprints leading to the cave.... thanks in advance :)
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

Felicia,
Father is allowing you to Be a agent of change.
4 speaks, as do the brown or (red) horses.

your current identity with Jesus is as the red horse is hidden,
As you go into a time of hiddeness, releasing decrees as you are shown
Them by The Spirit.. These judgements bring about deliverance.
All of Gods judgements are for a time, not eternal. But they all are remedial in nature, as a Good Father disciplines His Children!

I too am in this place..

You will find help prophetic understanding, by reading
Www.shammah-elim.info on the Red Horse.

You can pm me if you desire.

In this hiddeness, it may or may not be a literal removing of yourself, but its God hiding you spiritually.. Like going into your prayer closet and shutting the door.
Its just Him and you.. Then you Agree with His decision..

Carry on!
felicia
Silver Member

Post by felicia »

thank you morning glory... but i dont think i fully understand what you are trying to tell me... i pm'ed you as you suggested but i think i might have done it wrong :shock: