Butcher/Meat Market...

Archives for 2012
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Butcher/Meat Market...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Dreamt that I was standing inside a meat market. The butcher handed me a fresh thick cut of meat. I do not know what type of meat. Then I woke up.

SHALOM RAV "Abundance Peace" +
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

eyesenlightened,

1Cor. 10:23-30 (ESV)
“All things are lawful,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful,” but not all things build up. Let no one seek his own good, but the good of his neighbor. Eat whatever is sold in the meat market without raising any question on the ground of conscience. For “the earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof.” If one of the unbelievers invites you to dinner and you are disposed to go, eat whatever is set before you without raising any question on the ground of conscience. But if someone says to you, “This has been offered in sacrifice,” then do not eat it, for the sake of the one who informed you, and for the sake of conscience—I do not mean your conscience, but his. For why should my liberty be determined by someone else's conscience? If I partake with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of that for which I give thanks?

If you were standing in the meat market, than it may be representing that you are called to stand in the place He's asking you to stand in at this time by faith led by His Spirit & not by one that is still under the law but under His grace because of His Spirit that leads you.

Jan
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

jan,
If you were standing in the meat market, than it may be representing that you are called to stand in the place He's asking you to stand in at this time by faith led by His Spirit & not by one that is still under the law but under His grace because of His Spirit that leads you.
This is confirmation and a word of encouragement to me. I have been praying about a matter that doesn't fit into the traditional way. I have been questioning the purpose of it, after so many years of praying and not seeing the result of this person's salvation.

Jan you always have a word in season.

Thank you,

Shalom Rav "Abundance Peace"