Going to church with Tim Tebow and his mom

Archives for 2012
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Going to church with Tim Tebow and his mom

Post by TexasTransplant »

I dreamed my family and I were at my mother's house getting dressed. She had laid out clothes for all of us (like she would've when I was a small child) and I was putting on a wrinkled black shirt and jeans. The shoulders had cut outs and it was short sleeved. She wanted me to wear that and I wasn't sure, but trusted that it was fine. We were waiting for Tim Tebow (christian football player) and his mother to show up. I went back into the bedroom where my kids and hubby were waiting and noticed they all had on bright orange and blue t-shirts which are the University of Florida's colors where Tim Tebow played in college. However, the Tshirts did not read 'Florida Gators' but rather 'Richmond'...as in Richmond, Virginia. (??? I have zero connection to either place.)

Next scene, we are all climbing into a big SUV with Tim Tebow and his mom. We arrive at a church and I choose seats for us on a mostly empty row. However, during worship, I got really annoyed because people kept interrupting me to get by. Every time I relaxed and focussed on worshipping the Lord, feeling his presence settle around me, someone would tap my shoulder to get by. Tim Tebow's mother did it twice I think. I finally mouthed something rude off to my husband about it all. I was pretty annoyed with the interruptions and decided I really didn't like this woman :shock:.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Not getting a sense of what it means specifically, but what keeps coming to mind is 'what does Tim Tebow mean to you'?

I get a positive sense about the orange and blue uniforms on your family.

The 'Rich' part in Richmond stood out to me?????

Is Tim Tebow's mum also your mum? And now she's giving your the irits?

Just some points to maybe get you started, but I'm sure you've probably already thought these thru!
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Hello!! Yes, it took me a full day, but I kind of saw the same things there. From what I've pieced together thus far, I believe this has to do with this...
http://m.jacksonville.com/sports/colleg ... irth-story

Interestingly, despite my week, I have not given any thought to this story or these people although I'm VERY aware of it. She once spoke at a fundraiser the clinic (the one I helped at) threw and shared her story. He's extremely well known in the US and one of the few that walks what he talks. Really well, too.

So....I know you'll see something I'm still missing...but this FEELS like He's showing me that this whole ordeal is a gift. I can't explain that, just what I sense in this dream. Something about how the shirts should've said 'gators' (alligators = not good) but instead read RICHmond (city in Virgina = pure). It looks terrible, but its a gift. I love God. This is the kind of thing non believers never get to experience. Thanking Him for hardship.

That mom TOTALLY represents my mom. Right on, sista.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Richmond is a masculine name and is pronounced rich-mond. It is of Old French origin. It means "a rich hill". There are other opinions about the origin of the word Richmond. It could also be of the Old German origin, in which case it means "powerful protector".
I LOVE THAT LAST BIT!!

My blouse had the shoulders cut out. Just found this...

SHOULDER - Bearing the burden of another, authority, rulership.

As in...not my burden to bear :).
I'm in tears, this was a great dream!!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Mmmmm

:like: