Received a gift

Archives for 2012
Deborah Ritzu

Received a gift

Post by Deborah Ritzu »

I dreamt that I saw a lady with long blond hair but I couldnt see her face and as I came closer to her I fell down as if falling under power. The lady then asked me if I would like to receiver the power to make people fall down. I answered her that it is not about making people fall down but about changing lives. She then said come I have a gift for you. She lifted up a rock and from underneath the rock she took out a silver ornate gift box with four seperate compartments. She opened one of the compartments and took out a fruit. It was red in colour and looked almost like a small apple but it was not a apple. She gave me the fruit to eat and I remeber eating half of it. I then woke up.
The Sovereign Lord is my strength, He makes my feet like deer's feet, and he takes me on the heights.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha D! I was wondering how you were feeling and what you were thinking in the dream?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Deborah Ritzu

Post by Deborah Ritzu »

Hi, sorry for the late response don't always have access to post. In the dream I felt happy. I know that the enemy can appear as an angel of light, not sure if this is the case. Blessings D :D
The Sovereign Lord is my strength, He makes my feet like deer's feet, and he takes me on the heights.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Well, just going off of that portion you shared, that is actually what was coming to mind--deception to some extent and the eating of the fruit--reminded me of forbidden fruit. So my thoughts were that this may be a warning dream regarding deception while giving you discernment regarding something that has happened or may happen???

Just putting what my initial thoughts were but I also noticed you said you felt happy in the dream so please toss this if it doesn't witness with your spirit man. I pray the Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth regarding the meaning of this dream! Shalom.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Deborah Ritzu

Post by Deborah Ritzu »

Thank You, I will pray for discernment. Blessing D
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

A lot of people are receiving gifts from the Lord right now, could it be that he wants to give you something that you *think* is not from him but it really is? Something you've been skeptical about?

Toss if it doesn't fit.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Deborah Ritzu

Post by Deborah Ritzu »

Thank you Warrior Princess, your insight is appreciated. Blessings Deborah.