Royal white horses and a pure blooded husky

Archives for 2012
savyourdvine

Royal white horses and a pure blooded husky

Post by savyourdvine »

In my dream I was walking down this long straight street. In front of me to my left at a crossroad came this man on four champion white horses pulling a royal white carriage. He was driving the horses very hard while looking at me. I sensed he wanted me dead. He crossed in front of me about a block away and proceeded to go down the street I was walking down. I remembered I said "no matter what God I'm going to trust you." As the man on the royal carriage cleared my view a pure blooded husky, staring at me about two blocks away, suddenly, began charging at me, again running very hard like the horses. All the time he never took his eyes off me nor I him. I continued walking never allowing fear to grip me. I stated again " no matter what God I'm going to trust you". By the time i finished saying that, the dog was very close and then he lunged at me with great fury. It was as though he was on a assignment to kill me. I then awaken.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: Royal white horses and a pure blooded husky

Post by Realisticdreamz »

savyourdvine wrote:In my dream I was walking down this long straight street. In front of me to my left at a crossroad came this man on four champion white horses pulling a royal white carriage. He was driving the horses very hard while looking at me. I sensed he wanted me dead. He crossed in front of me about a block away and proceeded to go down the street I was walking down. I remembered I said "no matter what God I'm going to trust you." As the man on the royal carriage cleared my view a pure blooded husky, staring at me about two blocks away, suddenly, began charging at me, again running very hard like the horses. All the time he never took his eyes off me nor I him. I continued walking never allowing fear to grip me. I stated again " no matter what God I'm going to trust you". By the time i finished saying that, the dog was very close and then he lunged at me with great fury. It was as though he was on a assignment to kill me. I then awaken.
Hi again :)

I am not certain, but what comes to mind is a powerful force that looks pure is bringing something that looks royal but is not (the white horses can represent power and/or driving force and the white cabin can represent carrying something in the guise of being pure and/or royal, authority being driven). The reason I say this is obviously the man is driving them hard and your feelings about him were not good. I just don't see a holy man driving horses like that, ushering in someone.

The dog may represent an unsaved, unclean person, even if a pure bred, whose intentions are to attack and cause harm. A pure bred might be one who may seem pure, but has been "bred" for evil. I like dogs but when they are threatening, they are usually not a good symbol.

I had a very similar dream whereas there were 3 dogs and they were all heading straight to me, 2 of them came at me like they were going to attack me when I heard "NO FEAR, do not run" twice, and I stood my ground trusting in the Lord. When the dogs got to me, they calmed down. Only weeks later there was a dispute between 3 people whom I know and they were not acting in the Lord which I was put in the middle. I might have avoiding the situation but because I had the dream, I tried to help the situation which ended in a better manner.

The dream likely represents that even though you see this threat, do not fear, and trust in Him and you will be protected. This is a situation whereas you do not see a way in the flesh, and therefore it requires you to look to Him for help!

How do you not fear in such a situation?

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18.

Remain in His love and know that He is trustworthy and will be with us for those who love Him, and place their trust in Him.

Psalm 34
15 The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their cry.
16 The face of the Lord is against those who do evil,
To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
17 The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears,
And delivers them out of all their troubles.

18 The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,
And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the Lord delivers him out of them all.

20 He guards all his bones;
Not one of them is broken.
21 Evil shall slay the wicked,
And those who hate the righteous shall be condemned.
22 The Lord redeems the soul of His servants,
And none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned.

AND

Psalm 97
9 For You, Lord, are most high above all the earth;
You are exalted far above all gods.

10 You who love the Lord, hate evil!
He preserves the souls of His saints;
He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked.
11 Light is sown for the righteous,
And gladness for the upright in heart.
12 Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous,
And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.

I hope this helps, toss what does not witness to you. The beautiful part of the dream is your spirit that knew to trust in Him. But it takes more than words, we have to actually do it -- especially when the opportunity arises! :) I will be praying for and this situation also.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
savyourdvine

Post by savyourdvine »

Realisticdreamz thank you again for your reply. I witnessed in my spirit this dream was concerning my job. The color white, pure breeds, and power sorta through me off because these things usually are found around God, holiness, and Jesus. But the characters did not fit. You with the inspiration of the Holy Ghost just made everything as clear as a bell.
Let me share..... God moved me from one state to another. I had no family here. Just a person I had met by God intervention. Before leaving and coming here I was able to witness a Jezebel spirit in full bloom. I watch that spirit take a 1500 member church and reduce it to 70 members in a matter of approximately 6 years. That church is still struggling today even though Jezebel is gone. Doing that time I was also working in a deliverance ministry. This open me up to more understanding of the demonic realm. Why did I share all this? I find God the most fascinating person I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know.
God prepared me before ever moving me here. Jezebel rides on the back of my Supervisor. Every character Jezebel possess I've seen her demonstrate. It's like living this thing all over again. Yes, I work for the church I attend currently. I also worked for the church Jezebel did a number on. My administrator is very close to my Pastor. She is also an Evangelist that control everyone around her. That spirit tried to pull me in but I stepped back away from that whole group. From that point I became a target. Even though I moved from up under her direct authority, she is doing everything in her power to get rid of me. She has turned countless people against me on my job and still climbing in numbers. I'm not moved by any of that. I was sent here to be a light in the dark areas. I will continue to be a vessel fit for the usury of my Father for only He opens door that no man can close and closes doors no man can open. As I said I will trust God no matter what!