Lights back on with The Saturday's

Archives for 2012
leila78
Diamond Member

Lights back on with The Saturday's

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I dreamt that I was at a bus stop in the evening, which was close to the next road. I washed plates and pans. There was a spot light so that I could see what I was doing. Suddenly the lights went out and it was pitch black and I realised that every street light had gone out. I tried to continue what I was doing in the dark and sensed that someone was coming up the road who saw I was vulnerable because of lack of light and my purse was on the table. I believe I fell back into the road.

In the next scene I was seated on a chair with a table at the bus stop and the street lights went back on - this time, the light was so bright and powerful that it was as if it was daytime!

I realised that my purse was in front of me and had not been taken. There were 5 girls from a group called The Saturdays who appeared and they asked me if I could fix a particular type of bracelet. I said yes I would – they eagerly showed me what needed to be changed and I took down mental notes. What surprised me was that they approached me directly as if knowing before had that I could fix jewerly etc.

In the next scene I was in my front living room, Bob Jones was seated and talking about something. Another lady said that she could see a Mc Donald’s arch and referred to the car parked in our driveway and said 'I can see the heart and mind of the mechanic' (who was working on the car with someone else) she implied that his heart wasn't good.
Blessings,

L.