Hi tech black laptop at new job

Archives for 2012
fishbreath
Gold Member

Hi tech black laptop at new job

Post by fishbreath »

I begin a new office job and I go to ask a manager who's an older lady a question when she asks if she gave me one of the company's computers. She goes into her office and comes out with a new computer and gives it to me. Its a black colour. It's very modern, compact, and even has a printer coming out of the back of it. There's a little display area on the left that pops up and twists open as well. The manager gives me this even though I already have my white laptop.
At this office is a narrow glassed in area at the end of the room where people are in a meeting. Shelley, who is quite large in this dream, and another large girl approach me and want to know if I applied for a management position.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Is this an actual job that you work at in reality? My first thoughts when you were given the new computer was of an upgrade--a promotion of sorts possibly?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

hi thankyou, Not sure about the computer upgrade as I'm concerned about it being black. Doesn't black usually indicate something negative or can it mean something good also?
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Well, symbols can have more than one meaning--good and bad so it's really important to ask Holy Spirit for guidance as you seek Him for the meaning of your dream. Other things you can look for is how you felt in the dream, what you were thinking and if this dream might be a reflection of something you are experiencing in your real life.

There is a symbols section on the bottom half of the page that may give you some other ideas. Just as a word of wisdom, I would encourage to use dream dictionaries from Spirit-filled believers and always ask Holy Spirit to lead you and guide you. The inner witness He gives is powerful and for our protection.

http://www.tehillahdreams.com/

And sharing this link with you that a member posted which has a teaching on dreams that I thought was really good! Enjoy and may Holy Spirit lead you into truth as you seek His wisdom regarding your dream!

viewtopic.php?t=31979
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.