Delivering Baby in the Aisle

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Delivering Baby in the Aisle

Post by Warrior Princess »

A woman was in labor having a baby and her bed was on a shelf in a warehouse store (like Sam's). Apparently I was her nurse. She was asleep when I came to check her/do a test on her. I woke her up and talked with her for a minute, then was going to go consult the doctor about getting her out in the aisle so it would be easier for him to deliver the baby.

----------

I think this is about something new coming, but I am not sure what the "aisle" reference is about?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
writingheart

Post by writingheart »

Warrior Princess, I am new here so I hope I am not breaking any rules by replying!!

In my understanding there is something the Lord is about to birth that has been sitting on the shelf for a while. The warehouse speaks of a place of storage.There is a need for it to be brought out of where it is situated into a place with ease in access(aisle) and where there is more room to bring forth. The aisle also speaks of a place where people pass through, not as private as a shelf.
It is interesting to note the pregnant woman is asleep even though you recognize she is in labor. Is it possible the Lord will use you to recognize and stir up the gift of God in another and be instrumental to bring her into a place where what God is birthing can come forth and be a blessing to many more people ?