Free Corn

Archives for 2012
Threebabies

Free Corn

Post by Threebabies »

I dreamt my husband and I were at a neighborhood gathering. Our HOA president (Maurice IRL) said, "before we get started, so-in-so is giving away free corn to any one who wants some."

So, we started walking through a field that had tall green stalks of corn, toward a large, white, plantation-looking home. As we were walking, people around me where discussing what to do with ears of corn still in the husks. I shared that when I was a child, we used to help my mom shuck corn and clean it for Christmas and for Thansgiving dinners.

When we arrived at the house, there were in a large room with shelves against the back wall. The shelves were stocked with ears of corn. Some were still in the husks and some were already shucked. Some of shucked ears were only partially covered with the corn. There was yellow and white corn.

There was a little lady siitting in a chair who said, "take all you want.". We started looking around for bags to carry the corn, but all we saw was a large industrial sized clear wrap. EOD
Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Awesome dream and all about reaping, harvest time and sharing.
Super abundance!!

Do not worry about what you will eat, drink, or wear. Your Father knows what you have need of before you ask. Seek first His Kingdom, and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you.

Again reminds me of the Lord making loaves and fish appear for the many people to eat. :)

also....

Elisha Feeds One Hundred Men
2 Kings 4
42 Then a man came from Baal Shalisha, and brought the man of God bread of the firstfruits, twenty loaves of barley bread, and newly ripened grain in his knapsack. And he said, “Give it to the people, that they may eat.”

43 But his servant said, “What? Shall I set this before one hundred men?”

He said again, “Give it to the people, that they may eat; for thus says the Lord: ‘They shall eat and have some left over.’” 44 So he set it before them; and they ate and had some left over, according to the word of the Lord.

Praise God!!
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi Threebabies,

I ran into this today, and it really seems to fit as an interp to your dream also. I never thought until now the "the husks" meaning "ears" (ie ears of corn), some having ears some don't. Too funny.

JOE ROVANI
Laramie, Wyoming

Two Kingdoms

December 7, 2012

Short and sweet, but the possibilities in each are seemingly endless.

A primary motivator in the kingdom(s) of this world is LACK. Lack of power, lack of control, lack of money, lack of love, even lack of food cause need and desire that manifest in TAKING. Ongoing insufficiency is the result.

A primary motivator in the Kingdom of God is OVERABUNDANCE. Think of what life would be like if there was an overabundance of everything that is Good. If it makes it easier, think of an overabundance of everything you currently lack (need or desire). If it was an overabundance that could never be consumed…. then GIVING would be your primary motive, and eternal sufficiency is the result.

Three scriptures to consider:

2 Corinthians 8:13-15 NKJV: For I do not mean that others should be eased and you burdened; but by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may supply their lack, that their abundance also may supply your lack—that there may be equality. As it is written, “He who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack.”

Mark 8:17-21 NIV: Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked them: “Why are you talking about having no bread? Do you still not see or understand? Are your hearts hardened? Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear? And don’t you remember? When I broke the five loaves for the five thousand, how many basketfuls of pieces did you pick up?” “Twelve,” they replied. “And when I broke the seven loaves for the four thousand, how many basketfuls of pieces did you pick up?” They answered, “Seven.” He said to them, “Do you still not understand?”
Matthew 13:58 NIV: And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith.
http://ft111.com/rovani.htm
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Threebabies

Post by Threebabies »

That is absolutely awesome! A powerful revelation to end this year and charge into the next.

Peace and blessings to you!
Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow!