Clock with 2 12's

Archives for 2012
chenya
Gold Member

Clock with 2 12's

Post by chenya »

I had a dream the other day that I was watching a man draw on a clock. I thought he was drawing a normal clock face but he drew 12 am, M Pm, and 12 Pm. I believe I understand what 12 means but why 2?

The 12 am was in normal position. M Pm was in Middle of clock and 12 PM was where the 6 usually is.[/img][/url]
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

Think it has to do with the Morning and Evening (new and old) coming under God's Governmental Perfection at the same time. I have been shown in past dreams that I would be "pregnant" in December and March....rapid increase.
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

12/12 is fast approaching

Old man time?

Significant day!
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

Yes, I totally agree with you. I knew December was a major factor but the more I thought about it I do believe it held double meaning and that 12/12/12 holds a HUGE meaning as well!!! Major Shift!!
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: Clock with 2 12's

Post by Realisticdreamz »

chenya wrote:I had a dream the other day that I was watching a man draw on a clock. I thought he was drawing a normal clock face but he drew 12 am, M Pm, and 12 Pm. I believe I understand what 12 means but why 2?

The 12 am was in normal position. M Pm was in Middle of clock and 12 PM was where the 6 usually is.[/img][/url]
Hi Cheyna,

For another consideration, being in the 12th hour can be likened to the last hour. Since it was on a clock, rather than a calendar, it may be about time, rather than a month. Seeing it twice can represent confirmation.

Is there something that comes to mind which needs your attention before it is too late? Some other dreams perhaps that are bringing to your attention something that time may be running out about?

Praying the Lord gives you revelation.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

Realisticdreamz- I believe this is regard to some things I have been praying about. My brother and a friend of mine have fallen away from church. Satan has conviently brought other women in these homes that are slowly destroying what "light" may have been there. Won't go into detail about these women, but they don't hold any light. I have been shown many many times that December is was when God's correction would take place and the strongholds keeping this guys in the dark would have to flee and they would then start to see the truth again.

I have been battling major spiritual warfare for them all year. Some things took place yesterday with my brother that is now bringing to "light" with the girl. It's time to uncover. :mrgreen:

I believe this is when the door that satan tried to close will be reopening for me to once again speak into their lives in a way they will now listen.

This is the song that I heard playing in the dream about the clock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xqIznrg ... e=g-user-u
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Chenya,

getting from 12am to 12pm much faster ....in half the time. Wow!!

The thought I get is that time seems to be going faster than normal.
I don't know if it's me or I'm just getting old, but now my 10 yr old son says the same thing. :)

Mark 13
20 And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days.

He is so full of grace!! The times are in His hands.

Love that song. :)

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11