Jumping Ship

Archives for 2012
rktheda
Diamond Member

Jumping Ship

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt this morning I was on a fast moving white boat closing in on another fast moving white boat. I had a harness on and a white cable from heaven came down. I attached the cable to my harness with a white ring attached to the end of it. I looked over at the boat and jumped without hesitation to the platform with ease. I looked behind me expecting others to follow but they sort of mulled about to the point of disinterest. I saw four seats inside the boat and hung on as it sped off with the other boat close behind.EOD

Blessings and Peace in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello RK, I am gathering the boat represents how you and others are able to navigate, confront and hand handle issues; albeit, effectively or not. Your jumping ship brings to mind the legal term “jumping ship” which means being at an advantage, having the edge, or in a place of transition. So I view the harness as the hand of God in this situation. One in which you effectively navigate/handle issues. The other people appears to be not having the same focus as you and they are getting left behind in this situation.Toss if this does not make sense!