Multi million dollar contract

Archives for 2012
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Multi million dollar contract

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

In the dream, a church sister spoke about having just been offered a multi million dollar contract. The meeting was downstairs in the church fellowship hall. She is one of the worship team members and I saw a few other worship team members sitting down and listening to her speak about the contract. One particular worship team member who is a close friend of the one who was offered the contract had on a wig of short braids. I got the sense in the dream that she was feeling left out or somehow in the shadow of the one speaking about the contract. The one who was offered the contract asked me to do a speech about single hood. She asked me and another gentlemen to do this same topic. Wondering what all these elements together could mean.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello AWH, I viewed the contract as being a symbol for commitment. The amount spoke to me as a commitment that is costly. The location (downstairs in fellowship hall) may be representative of a situation that is brewing amongst the flock of fellowshippers. I viewed the braided wig as being in bondage to thoughts that are not her on, she may be influenced by the ideas of others or not really thinking for herself on this matter. Because a wig is fake, what comes to me is false hopelessness because of her actions). In regards to you being prompted on giving a speech, what comes to mind is Apostle Paul’s teaching on singleness. As usual toss if it does not ping.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Newbie,

Thanks a lot! You really brought some clarity here. The woman with the wig on has always had this type of mindset because I've known her for a very long time. Being a follower and not using her own mind. I understand my part here on the singleness and the need to be of one mind. Not sharing the mind of another.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8