Water From Stone

Archives for 2012
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Water From Stone

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

I saw a man. He had a chisel in his hand and placed a mark into a white stone larger than self. Then he drank water from the stone.

Then I saw a large white stone in front of myself.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
writingheart

Post by writingheart »

Your dream reminds me of Zechariah`s vision of Joshua the high priest. And in the vision there is a stone placed before Joshua and the stone had seven eyes. We know this Stone represents Jesus (the Rock) and the seven eyes are the Seven Spirits of God. "For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day " Zech 3:9 Interesting to note you saw a chisel and this verse talks about engraving.
We also know that Moses struck the rock and water came out and he and the children of Israel drank from it. The rock was also symbolic of Jesus who was to come who would be beaten with stripes and from whom Living water is received for eternal life. I believe your dream is a reminder of the Lord Jesus who has the water of life which you can freely drink from and of His finished work on your behalf. God Bless you!

Ann

www.heartexpressions.org
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

miracles, signs and wonders. :)

Praise the Father and Jesus!! :)

Open UP!!! Let it Flow!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHkl_yWDE2o

YES and AMEN!!

2 Corinthian 3:1-11
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."