Demi Lovato's boots and paying electric bill

Archives for 2012
UncleJoe
Bronze Member

Demi Lovato's boots and paying electric bill

Post by UncleJoe »

Hi ya'll,
I had a dream that I was in this fenced in area with chain link fence. Demi Lovato was doing some kind of tv show inside this building. I saw a fresh pile of doggie doo doo on the ground so I picked up a shovel and scooped it up and flung it over the fence. It went into Demi's dressing room and landed on her boots and coat which was like a hoodie. I went in her dressing room and her boots were tiny like little baby boots but they were cowgirl boots. I grabbed her boots and coat to clean them. When they were clean she came out and I gave them to her. She was being friendly when she got them back.
Then I was in this retail store. I saw the main owner was a lady and her husband was there helping her. She scolded me for coming in the wrong way and I appologized. When I appologized she acted like it never happened. Then she told me I have to pay the electric bill. I said ok

Any insight would be appreciated

Joe T
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Wondering what Demi Lovato may represent to you. Are you aware of her personal story and her struggles, or have you just seen her on tv a bit? I saw her perform on a morning show a while back and wondered myself if she'd had a life changing experience with God after her breakdown or if she got some other kind of temporary fix for it all. She sang a song that I can't recall right now and I thought it sounded deep and spiritual but when I looked it up it really wasn't at all. So I'm wondering if she's representing some kind of worldly wisdom here or if she's a positive symbol in this dream. I also feel that there is a strong correlation between her and yourself here. She may be representing a part of you in this dream. Just my opinion...don't run with that if it doesn't feel right to your spirit. The clothes made me think 'baby Christian' or someone just starting in their walk or down a particular avenue with the Lord with something new.
She scolded me for coming in the wrong way and I apologized. When I apologized she acted like it never happened. Then she told me I have to pay the electric bill. I said ok
I wonder if this part is speaking about skipping out on spending quiet time with the Lord. Kind of cutting corners there, blowing it off. 'Electric bill' makes me think about the Holy Spirit's power in our lives and how it's crucial to spend time one on one with God on a regular basis for that power to be evident in our lives. The more time we spend with Him, the more we smell like Him :)...I hope this makes sense. May not fit, just what this dream reminds me about personally. The part about apologizing and then she acted like it never happened gave it away for me that it is probably the Lord. We say we're sorry and He forgets all about the offense. Toss out if this doesn't sit right with you!
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

hi uncle, i want to say first that i really like your forgiven picture. i've seen it before and it's profound
A couple things stood out to me such as a chain link fence may speak of harsh doctrines and traditions of sorts which may unknowingly be causing bondage. The good news here is that you spot the unclean thing and via prayer and seeking get rid of it. Also electricity usually speaks of God's power and the bill seems to speak of a reference to you paying a price to come into that power
hope you find that helpful :o
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Joe, I viewed the dog poo as a situation in which someone may have had a loss of self-control due to instincts or urges. It appears that you are left to clean up the residual effects of this. I viewed the chain-link fence symbolism as a reference to having self-control. Demi Lovato is a singer and actress; additionally her last name means wolf and demi means half of something. When I think of an actor, pretends comes to mind and I get “song and dance” for the singer symbolism – which basically means an elaborate story or effort to explain and justify something, or to deceive and mislead someone. So Lovato may symbolize the proverbial wolf in sheep clothing or someone operating in half-truths.
Now as I reflected over the poo hitting her boots, what instantly came to me is the idiom of “hit the fan” – when something becomes known. The cleaning of her coat and boots has me thinking that you are trying to get a handle on the situation by applying the Word. The tiny cowboy boots may be a reference to someone who is not mature in their walk and have a risky/adventurous attitude.
Toss if it does not ping in the spirit!