Cinema and factory on residential street!

Archives for 2012
leila78
Diamond Member

Cinema and factory on residential street!

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I went through an alleyway that used to be on route to the primary school that I used to attend. The alleyway turned at certain angles but instead of walking the whole path, I jumped over about two fences. I also noticed as I effortlessly jumped over there was a royal blue jacket as I put my hand down to leap over the fence on both ocassions.

As I walked up the final part of the alleyway to the street I was now in a nice house, in the hallway and went past a livingroom and through the front glass door with square compartments, to the street.

When I walked on the road I saw the back of a massive cinema to the left (in a quiet residential street!) and on the same side of the road a plant/factory. I wondered how the person living in the house I just walked out of was able to live next to the plant/factory.
Blessings,

L.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

The factory makes me think of the word 'manufactured'. Pray about where or how that may fit if it seems right to you.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi TT,

The word that I wanted to include but didnt was 'chemical' in front of the word plant and factory - this may change things slightly.

My thoughts were that this is the place or process where change occurs, the process of breaking down certain substances, structures and building new ones. What are your thoughts?
Blessings,

L.
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

hi Leila, The alleyway appears to denote a shortcut of sorts, although this path still won’t be easy as there are different barriers and hindrances (fences) to surmount but it appears you will get over them quite easily. I believe the royal blue jacket speaks of a mantle you will operate in to overcome these obstacles. Royal blue often refers to some type of revelatory knowledge, so it may be about information given to you from the Lord to get over these barriers. Do you recall the colour of the fences? Fences can sometimes speak of unhealthy doctrine or traditions/beliefs we were taught and hold to.
Hallways can speak of a time of transition, in your life (house). Not sure what you meant by the door with square compartments, can you describe that?
A cinema can sometimes represent the Lord wanting to “show” you something and since He made sure you only saw the back of it, I’m wondering if the Lord at some point is going to show you something about your past (represented by the back of the cinema). Perhaps He will want to show you something about your past related to the process (chemicals are often about processes) of productivity (factory) - ?
Please take what I’ve written to Him for inspection
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi Fishbreath,

Thank you for your interpretation - the door had small wooden window frames with glass concave circles in them.

I feel that what you're saying is that after a process of transition and change God will show me what happened and where I am in my present journey with Him.

Thanks again!!
Blessings,

L.