BOMB THREAT: "Shopping Mall"

Archives for 2012
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

BOMB THREAT: "Shopping Mall"

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I dreamed that I was in a shopping mall. A woman came up to me trying to get change (coins) for a dollar bill. I had some change in my hand, but I didn't know if I should exchange it with her.

I started counting the change and I saw a silver dollar, I think two quarters. I know that I had enough change to exchange it for the dollar bill. I wasn't sure if I wanted to give up my change, something about the lady didn't seem right. I told her that I wasn't afraid of her, even if she would try something. I would slap her in the face, because I am not scared of her. Although she didn't come across as a threat, I perceive something about her wasn't right.

I’m recounting the change and wondering if I should give it up. I also noticed that I had a strange looking coin that I am looking at as well. It was transparent, larger than a silver dollar. I had never seen one like this, so I am still apprehensive about exchanging my change for her dollar bill. Finally, I decided not to give her the change and I walked away.

As I'm leaving the shopping mall and about to exit, there was a bomb threat. I am just a couple feet away from walking out the door. I was thinking to myself, "I am almost out of the building, now here is a bomb threat".

I saw law enforcement and the military entering the building. There were people who were shopping in the mall. Everybody just stood around waiting to get directives from the authorities. I wasn't frightened or anything, maybe because I saw the authorities were in the building. I could also see through a window that more of them were on their way to protect us. Then a peaceful, calm, friendly older gentleman walks over to me smiling. He told me to read Psalm 37, still smiling and happy.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" +
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi e.e.
What stands out to me is the word "change".
I’m recounting the change
I had never seen one like this
Again, change, something different.
the mall
The market place. Is this about the economy? Perhaps it's time to get out of the market?
there was a bomb threat.
"I am almost out of the building, now here is a bomb threat".
A threat of an action is not yet an action. It is meant to make you afraid. It can be, however, a heads up. But fear not!
I wasn't frightened or anything, maybe because I saw the authorities were in the building.
Good. Fear not!
I could also see through a window that more of them were on their way to protect us.
Seeing through window prophetically that the forces of God are greater than any threat and being sent to come to your aid.
Then a peaceful, calm, friendly older gentleman walks over to me smiling. He told me to read Psalm 37, still smiling and happy.
;)

Psalm 37! Cool!
Fret not yourself because of evildoers;
be not envious of wrongdoers!
2 For they will soon fade like the grass
and wither like the green herb.

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good;
dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
4 Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him, and he will act.
6 He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice as the noonday.

7 Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him;
fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way,
over the man who carries out evil devices!

If it's any confirmation what I heard in my dream this morning was a motherly woman saying, "This is going to be messy, but it's for a good purpose."

I believe this is an important dream. Stay tuned to Him, e.e.
By the way, Psalm 37 was also my reading for today.

-for your discernment-
...that I might know Him...
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Charys,

Thank you for taking the time to help me with this dream. Your input was so on time. I thought about "change" as well, that it could be related to a literal change in my life. However, not until you brought out the details of what you perceived, I didn't see clearly the meaning of it. When you said that the strange coin could symbolize "something different", the lights came on for me. I am so ready for something different to happen in my life. I have to be aware of how the enemy will come subtle and try to get me to exchange my change (coins) for something that looks the same (dollar bill), but it is different from how God wants to give the change. When it wasn't enough that I turned down the offer from the lady, there was a bomb threat before I could leave the mall.
Charys,
The market place. Is this about the economy? Perhaps it's time to get out of the market?
I do believe that it has something to do with a financial change. In July I had a dream that Magic Johnson said, "In 5 months it will be the merit fiscal yr. And you know how businesses have their fiscals." This would be the fifth month--December and I have been expecting a big change in my finances; "one like I have never seen".
A threat of an action is not yet an action. It is meant to make you afraid. It can be, however, a heads up. But fear not!
You are so correct, I didn't know what the bomb threat could have meant in a dream. That was such a great way of seeing a bomb threat Charys. It is just like the enemy to send threats to get us to fear and keep us from receiving God's best. I could go on and on as the revelation is pouring out what the dream is saying to me, but thanks to you for you insight. I know that God used you, even down to your scripture reading for the day being Psalm 37.

Thank you for being sensitive,

Shalom Rav "Abundance Peace"
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

God is good.
...that I might know Him...