Little girl in Peach

Archives for 2012
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Little girl in Peach

Post by TexasTransplant »

My family and I were at a big white mansion I often dream about. It doesn't have any walls, it's wide open to the back yard and has white pillars throughout. There were a lot of people there this time and off to the right of the backyard there was an ice rink with some sort of show about to start. Some kind of show for children.

There was a teenage girl there with her little sister and their mom had walked off. The girl didn't want to be stuck with this little girl. I was holding a baby on one hip and had been admiring how beautiful this other little girl, around 3 years old, was. She was blonde and wore a very pretty peach dress. The color of the dress really stood out and was so pretty to me on this little girl. She walked up to me and wanted me to pick her up too. I glanced at the teenage sister to make sure it was ok for me to do. She seemed unconcerned to a fault. I picked her up and placed her on my other hip. The big sister walked off to join the party but never smiled or anything. She and her mother seemed so self reflective and distracted from watching the little girl.

My husband had a blanket and suggested we walk out to the grass to watch the show. I knew the little girl in peach would love it and she held onto my finger as we looked for a good spot. I wanted to stay within eyesight of the party at this house just in case they noticed she was gone and wondered where she was. My husband wanted to sit far away from the house but I didn't want to scare the little girl's family at all. Although they should've already noticed she was gone and sitting with a strange family and the fact that they didn't care made me a little mad. My husband constructed an enclosure to go around our blanket that was made out of wooden privacy fencing. It was closed on all sides except the front facing the show. We were comfortable there and waited for the show to begin and I started to let go of the anxiety about this little girl's family.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16