Please someone help

Archives for 2012
ANOINTED

Please someone help

Post by ANOINTED »

I dreamed of getting up from bed and going to the bathroom in the middle of the night.I use the bathroom perceeded to back to bed and I turn around a notice foot prints on the floor I ask my self were did the foot prints come from I continue back to my bed and I felt myself being lifted up hovering over my bed while my husband was still sleep ,I tried to wake him to show him but he could not hear me.I was not scared I was just amaze that i was floating over my bed. :?: :? :?
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Anointed,

Getting up from your bed to the bathroom may represent you coming out of a place of rest or intimacy in the Lord, which leads to healing (hence the bathroom which can mean cleansing or deliverance). You going to the bathroom is a form of release, so this could mean a surrender of some sort. You seeing your footprints after going to the bathroom shows that God wants you to see 'where you came from' through His eyes, in your walk. You hovering above your bed reveals that after this cleansing, you will be able to rise into a higher place with the Lord however it may be for you & Him to experience together & know about only for now (as others may not be ready to hear or receive what you have to share about it just yet--why your husband wasn't able to wake up & hear from you yet as to what was going on. A Scripture that comes to mind about this:

1 Corinthians 3
King James Version (KJV)
3 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

Something to pray about.
Jan
ANOINTED

Post by ANOINTED »

Thank you very much!! I was truely struggling with the meaning,And feel in my spirit you are correct about my husband He is a new babe in christ,and I have been saved for 10 years now ,we both are at the ending of a storm. this storm nearly broke both us but I kept my faith and pull both of us through with lots of praying and believing that the lord is with us.

Thank you and god bless :lol: :D
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

great dream question

so sweet and to the point.

Love the interp too.

Great and encouraging testimony.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--