From underground to above ground - Covent Garden

Archives for 2012
leila78
Diamond Member

From underground to above ground - Covent Garden

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was in a back bedroom in my home, I could see some teenage girls sitting at desks in the room. I think I was studying something also. Outside I noticed that there were dark clouds - I had an expectation that something was going to happen, it’s just that I didn’t know what.

In the next scene I was in a small shopping mall and I was about to go out of the entrance - which looked dark and dim. As I faced the window I could see an extra long green grass lawn, it was bright outside though not sunny, it had the feel of a farm. I went outside and walked on it - the more I walked, the more my feet would sink slightly until I came to solid ground my eyes did not look up during the walk but were focused on my moving feet and the grass which had a pale/cream coloured border.

When I got to the area which looked like the end of the extra-long lawn, it was walled with an entrance, there was again a group of young teen ladies who were working there but stopped what they were doing to come over and say hello. There was also a young guy there who came to say hello and their manager, a Chinese looking man, didn’t like the fact that people were coming over - he said to the guy – ‘I have to let you go’ and gave a number of reasons why he had to release him, I noticed that he didn’t make eye contact with me. I turned back so that nothing else would happen making my way along the path.

I the next scene, I was at an underground train station called Covent Garden, there were two lifts that had been stuck, people wanted to leave but were not sure about the safety of the lifts. A man managed to prise one open, then the other and I got in the first with hesitation. I knew if I didn't I would wait a long time. I was with a few other people including my brother in law. There was an Indian looking lady who collapsed and lay horizontally on the ride up. I got out first and some of the men helped roll her out.

When we all got out there was a huge government looking building with many floors about 100 metres away, we all stared at the building.
Blessings,

L.