talking dog

Archives for 2012
spiritledd
Diamond Member

talking dog

Post by spiritledd »

there was some kind of plant it was not catnip or pot ...something else ...something very dangerous... i was on a bed ...bunch of cats were there ...cats smelled plant then they became violent, but yet they kept sniffing

then a dog smelled it, and the dog started talking ...everyone was suprised ...can't remember what dog said ...but dog was suprised it was talking too

this took place at a party house ...someone filled refridgerator with burger king hamburgers ...some one took a bite and handed one to me

went to the front porch and looked outside a bunch of people were staring in shock at something above the door
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

In reference to the dog the word mockery came to me. Someone making a mockery of something. The cats kept sniffing the plant and this could be about meddling or wallowing in a sinful act or deed
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Spiritledd,

In addition to what has been offered, which very well could represent mockery. Sounds like a dangerous situation, probably involving drugs or some kind of wicked influence. I have had dreams where I am certain that the dogs represented people. Your being on the bed with the cats might mean others possibly trying to influence you or your being permissive or overlooking something that you are shown is potentially dangerous.

"King"
Cats sniffing something dangerous
A talking dog (surprising words or message)
Party
Door, entrance or entering into (shock)

I would start praying over this dream and any people involved if the animals represent people. I hope this helps... May God bless and protect you.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

The word 'plant' was highlighted to me here....but as a verb rather than a noun. If this were my dream, I'd consider it a heads-up. Keep watch.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thank you

Post by spiritledd »

:D i thank you all very much!!!! ...very wise words :D ...praying and staying circumspect :shock: