Cruise Ship Job

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Cruise Ship Job

Post by Warrior Princess »

Might be out of order...

Went to a job interview and my recruiter/agent was there (kind of like a real estate agent would negotiate for you, in the dream this wasn't a good thing because it was like some new housing developments don't want to deal with them). So the woman conducting the interview was asking me about my ACT scores. I was looking at a chart, and at first I thought I had gotten a 28, but then I remembered I got a 21. I was telling her it was many years ago when we could only take the test once and that I was considering retaking it to see if I could get a higher score. She thanked me as she handed me an envelope, ending the interview. Walking out to the car, I asked the agent why she was there, I hadn't asked her to be, etc. I was trying to figure out how I was going to get home and this man was walking past us saying things that didn't make sense, maybe homeless or crazy.

Somehow I got to my family home and to my condo/apartment. I saw mail that was addressed to Don Anderson, I think I knew a Lisa Anderson (Lisa is my first name, different last name) and I figured I was renting from her dad, from Don (the only Don I know is a missionary to Guatemala).

There was something about maybe getting a job with a cruise ship company (in fact now that I think about it this part may have been before the first part which may have been an interview with a cruise ship company, but I'm not sure). I remember thinking how some people do not like cruises at all, but that I might like it, especially getting to visit lots of ports of call. There was also something about going to school for something new, can't remember what I saw in the dream about that, just the conclusion I came to about it, I think I may have been looking at some sort of documentation.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."