Conversation with Gwyneth Paltrow after escape

Archives for 2012
leila78
Diamond Member

Conversation with Gwyneth Paltrow after escape

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was with a male friend, an incident happened and another man who looked similar to my friend helped me – I really appreciated this but strangely my friend acted as if he was the hero and proceeded whisk me away for the weekend even though he hadn’t helped me. The hotel we went to was small and unkempt. I used the toilet and it didn’t flush properly. After having a conversation where he was still beaming and where I could tell he still thought the room we had was great, if not something much better than it was - I went to the bathroom and there was now a woman in our room who had just used the bathroom. This was now worse and he had hung up cloths/bath towels on washing lines in the bathroom, these were soiled. I made my decision to leave the room. With someone else’s help.

As I made my escape my mum was now with me, it was very early morning and was not quiet light, the track was above the street and ended abruptly – I even went too far, into the workers area covered in clear plastic – my mum harshly pointed this out to me. I suddenly realised that the only way to get off the track was to go down – which was about a 12 meter drop. It was suddenly daylight and I saw that my mum was already down near the entrance with the station manager. I was still figuring out with someone else how I was going to get down, I noticed there was a tall and strong teal coloured metal plate and decide jump down of the side of the sheet to reach the ground. This worked successfully.

In the next scene, I felt like I had escaped a big scenario and was now in a luxurious living room at a social gathering with a few men who had money with pretty women around them; the room was streaming with bright light from the windows behind them. They were talking to me in an inviting way – I knew I didn’t fit in there and declined their offers.
I left and went back to the station area which was now simply a place where a lot of people were in a highly fenced area, like cattle, they were jumping about but couldn’t tell whether they wanted to leave – I had managed to get on the train track some how jumped off again. I quickly located and was able to come out of the corner of this fenced area. Other people inside didn’t know they could get out or escape. I ran away.

In the next scene I entered into a hotel/apartment and at the entrance spoke Gwyneth Paltrow, the actress about what I’d been through. She listened empathetically and I went to my room, this place was small, decorated, neat and clean. I switched on the TV and the remote fell out of my had and onto the floor. I couldn’t be bothered to retrieve it because I was so tired.
Blessings,

L.