Dog

Archives for 2012
Ruth
Diamond Member

Dog

Post by Ruth »

I was outside with some people and this guy across the street had his dog with him (the guy is somebody that lived in the same town as I but I have not seen in years). His dog broke loose from him and came straight at me (it looked like a pit bull). I grabbed and held the dog and clamped his mouth with my hand he was trying to get away but his owner came to get him. Then these people were outside I saw the dog coming again they ran I was in the door and closed it. Thats all I remember

Thank you
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Ruth, the dog was on a leash and this spoke to me as someone attempting to have self-control and trying to keep instincts/urges in check; however, the dog got loose and came towards you. So this spoke to me as someone losing self-control; however, you protect yourself and confront this difficulty. Because it may be a pitbull what comes to is someone who has a tendency to be overprotective (my pitbull is like this when necessary). The closing of the door spoke to me as you shutting the door on this situation. As usual toss if it does not ping!