Guilt By Association?

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Guilt By Association?

Post by Warrior Princess »

In a house, a bedroom that was dark olive green. I was in a closet area before the bathroom, the closet was lime green and I wanted to repaint everything that color. My ex had tons of sunglasses up on the shelf and I was trying to find room for several boxes of haircolor.

Then, I am at a school and this guy starts some sort of game with me, waves a fairy godmother type of magic wand with a star on the end of it over me, as if to turn me into Cinderella, but it happened to the girl next to me instead, she got the dress and the jewelry, etc. So then as part of the game, I go and do it to other girls. I was reading off a list to another girl. Then, this guy sits down next to me and is being self deprecating (false humility?) and I whisper in his ear encouraging things like I think he is handsome, etc. We had our arms around each other, and we kissed quickly. Then, someone hands me a piece of paper and it's some sort of ticket or court summons or judgment. My brother in law apparently reported me for going 100 mph and there was also something about having kissed in public or something. So I am telling my BIL that it's crazy, why would I go that fast with my kids, etc. Then my sister Amy (Beloved) who is married to him says, "And then *I* have to hear you've been arrested..." something about the public display of affection.

I felt totally falsely accused, etc. Almost seems like guilt by association with this person maybe? I know this is about what the enemy is doing to keep me from moving forward into what God has, so if you can help identify what it is I would appreciate it!

Blessings,
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

WP,

The word 'condemnation' comes up while reading this. Am also getting this Scripture about it as well:

13 And he went forth again by the sea side; and all the multitude resorted unto him, and he taught them.

14 And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom, and said unto him, Follow me. And he arose and followed him.

15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.

16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?

17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. (Mark 2:13-17)

Hope this helps some.

Jan
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

He reminded me of a word I wrote last August about breaking unholy alliances...and lately he's been talking to me about the Jezebel spirit... That spirit seems to manifest around me my whole life.

BREAKING UNHOLY COVENANTS AND ALLIANCES--GUILT BY ASSOCIATION: Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel. (Rev 2:20)
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I think I know what the middle part is about...I had a vision for an outreach we were doing and took it to the outreach pastor who was all for it. I met with he and his wife outside the church at the location (suspicious) and suddenly was told that I had to turn it all over to them and I got nothing. I didn't understand what or why it was happening and tried to work it out with them through email, and told them I didn't feel that was what God wanted me to do, I was booted from the outreach team. I was at a loss to understand it. So I went to the sr pastor's wife when I left the church to take another assignment because I didn't want to leave doors open. Her response was not to worry, she knew that I knew that God can bring restoration. I've questioned myself for years whether I did the right thing in all of it. Even though it was upsetting and I battled with some of those emotions, I was more hurt than anything and just wanted to understand if I had done something wrong (the outreach pastor and his wife never did communicate with me about it again) and needed help. I felt like my heart was pure for the most part, and was trying to follow Matt 18, although the other pastor's wife never did anything to try to make that reconciliation happen from what I could see, the outreach pastor and his wife later left, and I heard later that the wife had been previously fired from the church because of these kinds of issues. Now I am a lot wiser and I recognize what that spirit is.

Now I am back at this same church, and there is a friend of mine who took their side and is involved with them and is manifesting around me.

I am thinking the Cinderella thing and telling the other girl is about the situation with the pastors, but was I operating in false humility and just in denial or is it this guy who is manifesting?

I have this against you, you "tolerate" that woman Jezebel.

tol·er·ate Allow the existence, occurrence, or practice of (something that one does not necessarily like or agree with) without interference. Accept or endure (someone or something unpleasant or disliked) with forbearance.

Eao (Greek) to allow, permit, let, to allow one to do as he wishes, not to restrain, to let alone, to give up, let go, leave
~Warrior Princess
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

WP,

The recent occurrence could definitely be the part about the cinderella. Perhaps what God is trying to show you is, that if you allow or permit Jezebel (or a controlling spirit) to have its rule over you through guilt, than it will bring this condemnation on you (where you doubt whether you did the right thing that God was showing YOU to do at the time--hence why you're questioning whether you had false humility).

This is a common strategy of this spirit (Jezebel), where it will try to override the rule of the Holy Spirit in one's life, claim that 'this is what God wants you to do' (if it's done their way), than through its way of handling things--kills the life of the Spirit trying to move, puts guilt on the person trying to move rightly in the Spirit, & eventually (if the person that's being tried in this scenario) allows them to 'get to you' over it (instead of continuing to focus on the Lord & what He's guiding you in the scenario or surrendering it to Him)--than you can fall into the trap of tolerating that spirit (thus opening the door for guilt & condemnation to set in).

The challenge is not to take offense in these scenarios & remember this always:

2Cor. 10:3-5
For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

The strategy is to get you to respond in a fleshly way (which would be to be offended). This is how it brings you to a place of hating & betraying. If this spirit can get you to easily fall into that trap than it will cause you to hate & betray the Truth at some point (this is its ultimate goal).

It's best to stick with what God is showing you before man. Your allegiance is to Him first & foremost. If you are truly following what He is saying to you to do, than there should be no condemnation in that and no residual guilt for saying 'no' to something that you didn't feel led to do by Him.

With all this coming up recently & what He's shown you thus far, than this may be His way of revealing strategical things that are occurring around you & how to overcome them for good.

Some tips that may steer you in a helpful direction:
Any open door to feeling guilty usually is associated with undealt with unforgiveness in some area of one's heart.

Condemnation is oftentimes associated with fear of man. Consistent refining of one being led by the Spirit in ALL things, to where they become matured & confident in their hearing (not arrogant but confident); will help one to overcome this. To be led fully by the Holy Spirit is to be in Christ.

Doubt can also arise from condemnation & fear that's undealt with as well.

Probably the best thing you can do in all of this is to use it to His glory & see what He's revealing to you about this specific scenario & address the areas He's pointing out to you that He wants to heal you of & get healed of these areas once & for all. This way, when scenarios like this arise again, they have no hold on you any longer & you won't entertain or allow sin & death to rule over you...but instead Christ & His Life (Deut. 30:19-20).

Jan
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I figured out the 100 today is about being back there to retake that land and that spirit in this guy is manifesting because it knows it can't control me anymore and probably figures it's going to lose its place there...I'm realizing more and more this guy moves in false humility. Confrontation is not my favorite thing, and it seems for the last 2 yrs He CONTINUALLY puts me in these situations with this spirit and makes me confront it, and has been telling me not to shrink back, etc.

He seems to be saying that I must deal with this guy who is manifesting around me.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

OH duhhh!!!!!!!

Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered, or you may learn his ways and get yourself ensnared. / Don't hang out with angry people; don't keep company with hotheads. Bad temper is contagious - don't get infected. (Prov 22:24-25) A violent man entices his neighbor and leads him down a path that is not good. (Prov 16:29)

Guilt by association!

I was given a reference in another dream (Peach Wedding) about the characteristics of this spirit in a man as "little man syndrome" (no offense to men of smaller stature). These can apply to women as well of course:

little man syndrome, aka Napoleon syndrome: A man, small in stature, who attempts to overcome the way he believes other people perceive him (as a diminutive character) by 1) attaching himself to authority figures, 2) trying to manipulate himself into positions of control, 3) migrating toward positions of leadership, and 4) having a fairly volatile temper.

In that dream, I made a "right turn" to avoid him!
~Warrior Princess