black limo ride with a black lady

Archives for 2013
chenya
Gold Member

black limo ride with a black lady

Post by chenya »

Dream started out I was looking through a rack of clothes. I found a orange cami and a blue shirt to go with it. There was a man there with me...don't remember much about this part though.

I was then in a black limo being driven by a black lady. It was dark inside. I was in the back seat. She had a tv screen on up on the dashboard. There was a sky light in the roof and when near police it became light in the car. There is now a young boy in the car too. I'm under the impression my job is to take care of this boy. When the brief moment of light he said I can see your television show. She was going to the hospital to see a friend. She pointed..he lived in the vent (like you see on sides of homes). The vent was now a window. There is a man in that window. She said He's Hot! (LOL!) I thought he's white your black. I am now in a storage room of this hospital with her and this boy. She is in a bed. I guess hiding. I thought you better hope they won't need one of their beds and come for it. The boy was in the other bed barefoot. I was shutting the door. There were people coming. The boy said I can't see. I said Shh People. I close the door but the top part bends down exposing the room. A lady with blonde hair, a nurse I think, bends over the door and tells me 10 more minutes.

I believe the black lady represents one of my friends girlfriends. I have been praying for his salvation.