CONFLICT

Archives for 2013
Servantleader
Gold Member

CONFLICT

Post by Servantleader »

This dream continued even after I woke up to go to the bathroom. Although no one attempted to kill me and nothing really bad happened, I was fearful in the dream and IRL in the dream felt my heart drop. The scene was retro 1970's at the house where I grew up. The reason that I can tell the era was because of the type of furniture that I saw in the dream that we had when I was a young child.

Here is the dream itself: First I was in my BR at home as a child, with my Godsister and her friends; they intimidated me with their presence. Because my Godsister held control over my house, I was afraid, I accommodated them. So I go downstairs to the LR, and have a minor conflict with a girl that I recognized from our church. Everyone who was upstairs then came downstairs; so I tried to go upstairs. My Godsister questioned why there were so many empty glasses on the cocktail table and around in the LR.

I noticed a girl who looked like my best friend from high school. When I said her name which is Vernetta, she replied my name is Ver-ned-DA!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello SL, I believe this dream is about returning to an old or familiar way of thinking. I view your god sister and her friends as spirit types on assignment that are attempting to keep you in this mindset via fear, intimidation, and control. I view the purpose of this spiritual attack is to get you to compromise. I believe the key to this dream lies with the empty glasses. The drinking glasses may be representative of expectations about something you are planning on doing (you can do something if you want to). Once again, your “god sister” is questioning you; it is like she is attempting to bring about doubt in your capabilities. As usual toss if it does not pings!!!
Servantleader
Gold Member

Post by Servantleader »

Newbie, I love you! Once again you are on target. That's so pings with me. I am on a spiritual journey now that is quite a challenge. Looks like God is coaching me along the way. I am so glad that He is! Thank God for you on this board, and in my life even at this level.