Do angels have crowns?

Archives for 2013
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Do angels have crowns?

Post by LadyinChrist »

Last night a had a brief vision of a being over me in my bed!!!

He was standing very straight, and still, in a regal like position, and he was wearing a crown. The crown was the first thing I noticed because the crown stood tall upon his head.

Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Lady, crowns represent authority. Perhaps the being you saw was an angel that was sent on assignment to you. Another thought is you coming into a position of authority on some level. A few years back, my 14 year old saw a man in her dream that had green eyes. She stated that the entire dream was on this "pretty" man and his eyes. Well, at that times I could not put it together and just realized what it all meant. Green with envy or green eyed monster. My 14 year old is an over achiever when it comes to her academics and art. The Lord blessed her with the gift of artistry; however, the "green eyed" monster will come out from time to time. My oldest has been blessed with art skills as well; however, not my youngest. But my youngest will attempt to draw and when she does there is my 14 year old making snide comments, especially if their is praise in regards to this. The point I am trying to make is that man represented a spirit on assignment. I believe the man you saw is a spirit type on assignment. Was there anything more about him that you can describe? I hope this helps and toss if it does not!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi Newbie,

I didn't get a bad feel about him. This was like a flash vision, so fast. I believe I was shown him to let me know he is there. He was standing like a soldier would to guard. I saw no wings, but again the crown. He was shown small, otherwise he would have went through the ceiling in height. He stood NW, kind of a sideway tilt. He wasn't like facing me, but over me standing and facing the NW. He hoovered over the foot of the bed. His upper part kind of reminded me a of a king on a chessboard, tall crown, with a soldier stature. His hands down to his sides, standing straight, and still.

I constantly feel angels and God's presence, but this is the first time I have ever seen one. At night I quite frequently ask the Lord, "who was that?" "what was that?" :) I remember one night being so eager, up for hours with this presence, I said "reveal yourself." :) He finally decided to. :)
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11