Barbwire, Darkness and Death

Archives for 2013
lonelysurvivor

Barbwire, Darkness and Death

Post by lonelysurvivor »

Here is another dream that I had a few months ago and it is rather disturbing to me.

I was walking up the driveway to my homeplace and noticed a barbwire fence around half of our field with a little dog inside. I went to pet the dog and the dog became angry and an old grumpy man came out of a camper parked on our field as though he had been living there. Some of our church members were with me as we walked on up the driveway. I got to the house and the outside wall of the house was torn open and this guy had been using the inside part of the outside wall to store his junk in.

We go on inside the house using the back door. Once inside, everything was dark. I noticed what seemed to be life size puppets (looking like dead people) hanging by chains from the ceiling in the kitchen. Then I noticed that one of them moved their eyes. At that point I got scared and started yelling for the others to come on back to the kitchen because they had went through the kitchen door into the other living areas of the house and those areas were dark too. I was scared for them.

Then I woke up.

Any help is appreciated
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

just a quick glance and im wondering if thsi man could be a type of strongman. A demonic enity. Its your dream so it sup to u to see if this fits.
A strongman can be the enemy who has atmpted to take over a part of what is yours and store up his junk ( unforgiveness... greed, sloth, ect... im using those terms because of how u described him... the littel angry dog can be a little demon keeping watch... puppets can be perhaps people... the enemy can use people ,,tghier mouthes and puppeter thier actions. Are u having any interna;l strife in ur family and friends.. peopel acting strange and causing u trouble that i smore then ussuale? Do u feel.. edged out of ur comfort zone by others actions and assumed authority? I know thisis a long stretch but only a idea that came as im getting ready for bed.
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Post by justhisvessell »

I agree with jewels... and as far as the puppets I have seen people in a vision with talons stuck in their heads operating like puppets. I got the same thing and as far as the camper he is a trespasser, the walls are protective borders that help keep you from harm. I don't know if it hits anything in you but if not toss it out. It may have to do with someone in your life & where God is exposing things around you & not have anything to do with the house... and you fear others will be hurt by this process but If God is in it then the strongman will have to go. He will protect those who find refuge under His wings
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere
lonelysurvivor

Thank you so much

Post by lonelysurvivor »

Yes, there is someone who is trying to do harm. Also, I have been protective of others involved. So, this does fit. Thanks so much for your help.

May God added His blessings.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Lonelysurvivor, I believe this to be a demonic assignment against you and others. I believe the intent is to get a stronghold over the mind or thought processes (chains dangling from the ceiling). Additionally to take control of the heart (kitchen). The heart is indicative of our feelings and emotions and it appears the possible intention is prevention from opening the heart to the Lord and others. I have two thoughts on the puppets: “pulling the strings” or patronizing behavior/communication (like feeling good behind a lie or façade). So the puppets may represent people who are being used by the enemy to carry out his mission. The house being dark or having dark rooms brings to mind seared conscience. Once again, the enemy is attempting to draw people from the light and from truth (being in the dark). It appears that you and others were in fear and this lets me know that there is a spirit of fear in operation. These are just thoughts for your consideration, toss if they do not ping in the spirit!

P.S. - the guy you are having problems with, does he have a seared conscience? If so perhaps is attempting to spread this to others and shake people's faith!