Crocodiles and Floods Dreams

Archives for 2013
PrisonerOfHope

Crocodiles and Floods Dreams

Post by PrisonerOfHope »

Hi

This is my first time here so please be gentle with me. LOL!!! My name is Lynette and I've had a couple of dreams over the last couple of weeks that have me confused. I don't dream. If I do I have no memory of them. The only time I remember a dream is if it's from the Lord and even then it takes a while for it to register that it's from the Lord.

Also for the past few months I have been seeing the same numbers over and over again. It started with 333 and then it was 33 and 333 and now it’s 22/222 44/444 55/555 and 11:11 and 111 but at the moment even though I’m seeing 33 a lot I’m also seeing 44 a lot. I’ve never experienced this before so I’m hoping someone can help me to understand what is going on.

Dream 1 - 23/24 December, 2012

I lived on a very steep hill but my house was about 2/3’s of the way up where the street was leveled out.

I don’t whether there was a tsunami or there were floods but something happened and I don’t know where I was but there were a group of us in a house or a unit (I think they were friends of mine) and we were hopefully safe because we were expecting either a tsunami or a flood. I wasn’t at my place but my place was just a little bit further down the street (I feel about my house was just 2 houses down from where we were) because we didn’t know whether I would be safe there.

A surge of water came from the bottom of the street. The bottom of the street was very very steep.

You could just see water rising from the bottom like when you have a glass and the glass is tilted and you pour water in. So you see the water rising but it’s very shallow at the top but very deep at the bottom. I’m not describing this well because I really can’t honestly remember much about the dream except I know it came in 2 stages.

So the water rose and we were safe and from what I remember my house which was only a couple of houses down didn’t flood. I think the steps got a little bit wet but that was all.

Anyway there was a second layer or a second surge. So that water receded and I couldn’t see it receding but I know that it receded because there was another surge of water like a tsunami or a flood from the bottom of the steep hill and it filled up and almost reached us again.

The road of course was covered with water and I could see cars driving along the road as if they didn’t have a care in the world and they couldn’t see the water. I don’t know where they disappeared to because they were driving along the road and the water was there so whether they ended up in the water and drowned I don’t know. I don’t specifically remember that part.

But I do remember the second time or the second surge after the waters receded I do remember below where my house was, it wasn’t outside my house but a little further down because once again my house probably the steps got wet in the second surge. The house didn’t. The house was safe. I knew that.

But the road below my house. You could see the road and it wasn’t just washed out there was this huge huge hole, it wasn’t just a hole it went right back to where the water first started to rise. It’s like the road below my house had been completely excavated and it was a huge massive drop to the bottom. I didn’t see the houses on either side of the road where it was dug out I just saw the road and I was watching the water coming up the road so that’s where my focus was. After the first surge of water receded I'm sure the road was still intact. It was only after the second surge that the road was gouged out.

There was a car speeding along (2nd surge) and because it couldn’t see the hole (after the waters had receded) it went flying into the hole and the other cars I saw (1st surge) flying along and ending up in the water I don’t recall literally seeing them ending up in the water. This was when you couldn’t see the road for water and it was like okay well did they end up at the bottom but I couldn’t see any cars when the 2nd surge receded and that speeding car went over into the hole and landed at the bottom.

Dream 2 - 29/30 December, 2012

In my dream my best friend Ruth (she’s an apostle) was staying the night (she actually was spending that night in my home in real life too) and when I woke up Ruth had a female friend here with 2 children (as far as I could tell they were little girls. If I had to guess they were about 7 or eight). I got the impression that the woman was on a level with Ruth. Quite a strong woman. I was really surprised to see this woman and her children here as I had not invited them and Ruth was staying the night in my home. I do remember seeing the girls playing in the yard.

Next thing I remember was a crocodile came into the yard. It was truly humungous. Reminded me of the alligator in the movie Lake Placid. I can’t remember if there were 2 crocodiles. I get the impression that there were but then if there were two the first one registered more because it was huge. Yes there were 2. I think the second one was smaller. There were two and although it was still big but nowhere near as big as the first one. We were nowhere near water (river, creek, ocean)

Somehow I found myself outside the house (it was very high set) and I was very very high up (3 stories?) and I was on a ledge that went around the house I think. All I can remember seeing was that the ledge went from one window to another and the 2 little girls were outside on the ledge with me but they were close to a window (the window they were near was on my left facing out) but I was in the middle of the ledge and quite a way from the other window on the right. The 2 little girls were safe because their feet were safely on the ledge but my feet hung over the ledge because it was very very narrow. I knew if I fell that I would be crocodile meat so I eventually slowly moved to the window to my right and climbed in. At no time did I feel insecure or afraid which is quite surprising because not only do I suffer from agoraphobia but I also suffer from a fear of heights.

While we were outside on the ledge I don’t remember seeing Ruth or her friend anywhere. Not even when the ladies 2 little girls were outside on the ledge with me while the crocodiles were below us.

Hoping and praying someone out there can help me with this. Thanking you in advance.
Lynette
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Very briefly -

The first dream speaks to me of being overwhelmed. And though there are two overwhelming events or episodes, and it touches your toes (steps), you're essentially not hurt or damaged by it/them.

There is collateral damage to others tho (as their cars end up in the pot-holes). The issues is that they can't SEE the dangers.

Being on the side of a very steep hill could signify the prophetic and being able to see what's going on ... perspective.

The second dream ...

I'm really not sure, and I'd like you to discern this for yourself, but I think this could be showing you who you are WITHOUT the fears, without the agoraphobia and without the fear of heights. That's the real you. Those things are trespassing in your life.

Crocodiles can speak of spiritual things which twist communication. Big lies.

I'm the kind of person who, when I see satan trespassing in my life, I just go for it and kick it out. But not everyone can respond that way. What I'm saying is, I don't want to say anymore on this, in case it frightens you and causes you more damage. You will need to respond to those things in your own way and in your own time. But just to let you know, if you are IN CHRIST (and you are) you have authority over that stuff. Be encouraged.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi there POH, Welcome Welcome!!

I know your first dream has to do with a phrase, a proverb.

Have you ever heard the phrase "come he** or high water?"

Meaning a great difficulty or obstacle.

Along the same lines as "Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise." High water can impede travel and wreck the best of plans."

Hope this helps,

Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
PrisonerOfHope

Post by PrisonerOfHope »

Crackerjack wrote:Very briefly -

The first dream speaks to me of being overwhelmed. And though there are two overwhelming events or episodes, and it touches your toes (steps), you're essentially not hurt or damaged by it/them.

There is collateral damage to others tho (as their cars end up in the pot-holes). The issues is that they can't SEE the dangers.

Being on the side of a very steep hill could signify the prophetic and being able to see what's going on ... perspective.

The second dream ...

I'm really not sure, and I'd like you to discern this for yourself, but I think this could be showing you who you are WITHOUT the fears, without the agoraphobia and without the fear of heights. That's the real you. Those things are trespassing in your life.

Crocodiles can speak of spiritual things which twist communication. Big lies.

I'm the kind of person who, when I see satan trespassing in my life, I just go for it and kick it out. But not everyone can respond that way. What I'm saying is, I don't want to say anymore on this, in case it frightens you and causes you more damage. You will need to respond to those things in your own way and in your own time. But just to let you know, if you are IN CHRIST (and you are) you have authority over that stuff. Be encouraged.
I never thought of being on the steep hill as perspective. Thanks.

The big lies/twisted communication definitely speaks to me. And now that I understand about crocodiles symbolising lies etc the fact that there are 2 crocodiles one larger than the other makes even more sense. I can think of two "Jezebels" in my life. One is definitely "larger" and more "mature" both in age and experience than the other. The smaller one is a "mini-me" of the larger. Like father, like son. I've been a target of these two before and had many arrows pulled out of my back.

and if you feel you have more to add please don't hesitate to. I'd rather know than not know.

How can I grow if I don't know.

Thanks for your insight
Last edited by PrisonerOfHope on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
PrisonerOfHope

Post by PrisonerOfHope »

LadyinChrist wrote:Hi there POH, Welcome Welcome!!

I know your first dream has to do with a phrase, a proverb.

Have you ever heard the phrase "come he** or high water?"

Meaning a great difficulty or obstacle.

Along the same lines as "Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise." High water can impede travel and wreck the best of plans."

Hope this helps,

Lady

Hi Lady, thank you for responding and yes that makes sense. Great difficulty or obstacle. So because there were 2 flood surges does that mean that there will be 2 obstacles. Does anyone feel that these two dreams are related to each other?

There seem to be so many 2's in these dreams.

2 little girls
2 windows
2 crocodiles
2 flood surges
2 similar type women
2 houses up/down
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

strange you said that, because I kept hearing the word "double digits."

:?:
PrisonerOfHope

Post by PrisonerOfHope »

LadyinChrist wrote:
strange you said that, because I kept hearing the word "double digits."

:?:
I've been seeing double digits (and triple) for months now and it's driving me bonkers because I don't understand what it means.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

hmmm.....we'll figure this out with the Lords help. :?:
PrisonerOfHope

Post by PrisonerOfHope »

LadyinChrist wrote:hmmm.....we'll figure this out with the Lords help. :?:
Isn't it a good thing we have Him on our side. :D
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Isn't it a good thing we have Him on our side. :D
Yes!!!!... :D
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

PrisonerofHope,

In regards to the various numbers you keep seeing, I keep getting the word 'exponential' with it. There's a mathematical term called an exponent, which is 'the number of times a number is multiplied by itself.' As a general definition of an exponent, it means 'someone that expounds or interprets.' These might be some things to seek more about in prayer, as when they come up, the Lord may be trying to relate them to something you're around or seeing.

The tsunamis & the ledge in the 2 dreams may have something to do with each other as they both seem to relate in revealing various levels or degrees (as in the surges 1 & 2 and the ledges versus the holes).

Jan