Are you really my father?

Archives for 2007
Released
Platinum Member

Are you really my father?

Post by Released »

Hi all,

I think this might be an incredibly healing dream for me-

I would appreciate any thoughts etc very much.

I was in the town where I was born and in an area I lived in as a child. There was a group of us and my natural father was there.

We were walking to a lane near to a house I had Lived in.
there were 3 sheds.
I felt that as a child I had played in the sheds as they were near the house. They were really old like from early last century.

we went into one of the sheds- I think the closest-
It was really dusty but really warm-
(I often feel more secure when I feel warm) so I felt kind of safe.

The other people in the dream were just There really- I don't remember any communication with them- only with my father.

In the shed there were old bicycles and a pile of sheets of christmas wrapping paper, and old table in the middle of the floor.

It was all vaguely familiar-

I sat down on the lounge with my father I looked into his face and said" Are you really my father?"

I had, had a nagging thought or feeling that he wasn't really my natural father he had always just been pretending.
That there had been a mistake.

He looked at me and said "Yes I am sure" there was no mistake.

Then the dream ended-

Thank you

Released :D :) :lol:
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Release

I'm not sure what your walk is in the Lord and for how long but I will share how this reads to me. What I see in the dream is that there is a part of you that doubts God in some area of your life, your relationship. If I'm wrong sorry I"m just sharing what the dream reads to me.

Anyway for example, let's say you ask the Lord for something and you are not really sure He will come through for you in that particular request. It may seem unreal to you but really He is assuring you that He has been with you even when you were a child. He has been there from long before even when you did not recognize or perceive Him. He was with you, will be with you and is assuredly who He says He is and what He says He will do.
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2
Released
Platinum Member

Post by Released »

Thank You Eagle,

I knew the dream was an assurance from the Lord of doubts I have had-
The doubts were from emotional wounds from when I was a child-

I had ministry a few days prviosly and The LORD showed me I had a broken heart (from my earthly Father) and the LORD is now healing it-

Praise him

Released :D :) :lol: 8)
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.