Bila

Archives for 2013
Diamond Member

Bila

Post by Newbie »

I had this dream a few weeks ago and it is staying with me; however, cannot figure it out.

Dream:
I am shopping in a department store and I am buying numerous outfits for myself for work. I recall getting a few things for my husband but I mainly got him new boxers. The store is well lit and there are not many customers. The focus was on this emerald green shirt that was tiedyed at the bottom. The focus was on the name of the label "Bila".
The dream shifts and I am somewhere that is unfamiliar to me. I am in this building; however, the building is like an open area in which you would walk through to get to another building or area. Its walls were white and there was a series of walls that were not walls but an open space with an one foot border. Anyway, I recalled thinking to myself that I should return some of the clothes back. I recall having the clothes in a room and at that moment, someone had intentionally set one of the rooms on fire to burn down the building. I recall that I had decided to help the people get out of the building and hopefully could come back to get my clothes. Additionally, the people were mainly children and I got a sense that a little girl had started the fire. She was there briefly; like a split second and then she disappeared.
The dream shifted again; however, I was in the same location. This time I was returning the clothes that I had bought earlier. The fire was the motivation because there was damage done to the clothes. What is wierd about the clothes is that instead of being burned, they lost their vibrant color. Additionally, I was returning them to what I am thinking is the customer service area. What is wierd about this is that me and others are standing in line in this wierd building. The customer service reps were standing on the steps tending to us. (there was not a desk or none of that, we were simply waiting in line in this funky building area- perhaps it may be about transition, not sure). In the end, I was wearing the emerald green Bila shirt; however, it was devoid of color because it was damage in the fire. I had it on and it was the only thing that I had kept. Once again the emphasis was on the name Bila.

Note: I feel Bila shirt I am wearing may represent ashes (beauty for ashes) and the fire may be refining fire but get a sense that it could represent something elese. Not sure
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

hi Newbie,
BILA is a vintage clothing line.. Some of the definitions for 'vintage' are:
1. The yield of wine or grapes from a vineyard or district during one season
2. Wine, usually of high quality, identified as to year and vineyard or district of origin.
3. The year or place in which a wine is bottled.
a. The harvesting of a grape crop.
b. The initial stages of winemaking.
5. Informal
a. A group or collection of people or things sharing certain characteristics.
b. A year or period of origin: a car of 1942 vintage.
c. Length of existence; age.
adj.
1. Of or relating to a vintage.
2. Characterized by excellence, maturity, and enduring appeal; classic.

I don't have an interpretation for you, only a few thoughts that this may be in regards to a "fiery trial" which might bring you to a place of mourning..
bless you sis
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

fishbreath wrote: I don't have an interpretation for you, only a few thoughts that this may be in regards to a "fiery trial" which might bring you to a place of mourning..
bless you sis
God bless you FB, you helped more than you could possibly know. This is a confirmation and this dream has manifested and unfolding now! Thanks and God bless!!!
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

awww, I'm glad I was of some help - you help so many

Fiery trials are my specialty..maybe that's why.. ha...