In the sky getting ready to go on huge water slide to ocean

Archives for 2013
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

In the sky getting ready to go on huge water slide to ocean

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

This dream lasted only a few seconds but I was way up in the sky looking at what appeared to be paradise. This was like if you look at a magazine cover showing the Carribean or Mediterranian ocean with greenish/bluish water that you can see through and white caps sparkling on the water...this was it
I was getting ready to go from way up in the sky into the ocean via this huge water slide. I was so excited to go on this.
I could see at the bottom of the slide was white and it curled upward, so you got flung way up in the air before you hit the water.

Very pleasant dream
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I could see at the bottom of the slide was white and it curled upward, so you got flung way up in the air before you hit the water.
Hi Larry,

I had a dream very similar to this once. For me (and my sister, also in the dream) it was about a significant new beginning.

Me being an avid water-baby/swimmer decided that I'd make the most of being flung into the air and moved my body to make it more of a dramatic dive into the water :lol:

So seriously good changes ahead for you, I suspect.
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

LOL, I Love this dream,

It sounds like you are gonna go deeper in God that He is taking you into deeper things and its a joy to you and you are having fun doing it, with the slide curved upward when you come down means you will go deeper into the ocean...there is no fear with you to do this...deep calls to deep.

Love Zeal.