Eating Corn

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Eating Corn

Post by Warrior Princess »

I'm going to a meeting with the financial aid office at 1:11 at daughter's college (nursing school). I get to the campus and meet up with the African American guy who had been with Toby Mac (DC Talk) and is now with Newsboys, he was attracted to me. There was something about him thinking that I was in full time ministry and I either didn't say anything or let him think that, not sure. I was washing something with a commercial kitchen sprayer. Chad Taylor was there too. Then I left that area.

Then, daughter was going to move into the dorm, I went into one of the dorm rooms. There were LOTS of bunk beds crammed in there, even one in the bathroom in storage. I counted them and can't remember how many there were, maybe 8 or 10? The window was large, wall to wall, and overlooked a deck with 2 cabins, overlooking a lake. I was sitting on the sofa, eating a bowl of corn and an older woman came in eating and sat on the floor. I assumed she was a student and we were in her room, so I let her have my spot on the sofa to eat. I asked her how long she had been a student there, she said 8 years. I sat on the floor thinking I probably should have gone to the financial aid meeting first and wondered if it was too late as it was after 1:11 I think.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

*bump*
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

Princess,

Just some thoughts. the word corn comes from the word grain. John 12:24
Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. Is there something in your life that may need to be allowed to die first so that it can bring forth the life it needs to or is it being ate before it has a chance to be planted. if it dies, then it can bring forth the new beginning. the number 1 means God is your source, 11 means incomplete and disorder. the number 8 means New Beginnings

Much Love
Zeal.