Glory and Virtues

Archives for 2013
clare777
Diamond Member

Glory and Virtues

Post by clare777 »

I dreamed that while I was telling my spiritual mother that we had given me two new pairs of jeans, I am actually seeing it and then in the dream she is actually given them to me. She pulls out two pairs of jeans out of her closet, one white colored and the other denim both with beautiful intricate detail on the legs (really beautiful). She says, "Oh, yes, here they are. And they are both size 12's"(irl i do not wear size 12 :shock: ). So the scene changes and I am with two very anointed women and God whom I respect dearly. They are also our spiritual moms daughters too. I show them the jeans and they are laughing and rejoicing. Then one of them puts her hand in the right pant leg in the white pair and pulls out a card that says "Glory". And then she pulls out another card in the other jean and the card says "Virtues".
They all are laughing and saying..."See, thats confirmation"..(they are laughing and rejoicing).....
End of dream...

Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I believe the Lord's has perfected your walk. Your walk may have started out rough journey (denim), but the end result will be pure white-sparkling white. His gift to you, will be going from glory to glory, and it'll be quite virtuous. Blessings, SpecialK.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Possible meanings for the number 12:

http://www.tehillahdreams.com/search.ph ... mit=Search

Also virtues remind me of the fruits of the Spirit in Galatians 5--the fruits would also be manifestations of His Glory since it is His Spirit producing them in the heart that is submitted to His rule.

Just some thoughts, praying He gives you full understanding!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.