PERFORMANCE...PRESIDENT OBAMA & WIFE

Archives for 2013
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

PERFORMANCE...PRESIDENT OBAMA & WIFE

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I am walking with a stranger, but in the dream we seem to be together, maybe a couple. . It felt like were on our way to some type of performance; musical, a play or something to that affect. As we are approaching the building to enter, we see President Obama and his wife Michelle walking ahead of us. We got excited about having a chance to meet them. So we picked up our pace to catch up with them, and to introduce ourselves.

When we got closeup to the couple, to our surprise, it was not the President and his wife. We were more shocked by how we could have mistaken this couple for the President & wife; not even from a distance we should have made this mistake. They looked nothing like them. We just stood there puzzled, both wondering how did we think they were the President and his wife? Then I turned and looked into the face of the man I'm with, still trying to rationalize how we could have made that mistake. I said, "You look more like the President than he does." I woke up.

As soon as I woke up, it hit me. The man that I was walking with in the dream, actually was the President. Anyway, I am trying to understand the meaning of this dream. I have some thoughts, but I still need some help!

SHALOM & LOVE +
lainey68
Gold Member

Post by lainey68 »

Maybe you're following someone in 'leadership', but they rrally aren't a leader. Maybe soneone along side you is grooming or mentoring you for leadership.

I could be way off.
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

eyesenlightened,

I keep getting the term 'mistaken identity.' It's a legal term in criminal law: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistaken_identity. Perhaps the Lord is trying to reveal something to you that you need to look at again, or take a closer look at to see (hence why when the 'president' was next to you, you saw clearly who he was).

Also, you were on your way to some form of place to be entertained. This could be revealing that you're on your way to attending to be entertained, but in the process of it, you will see the falsehood (mistaken identity) that is occurring in it & instead look closely at what you need to see, which you're not too far off of seeing already (since the 'president' was next to you).

The president could have represented a form of headship or lead (as in a detective or case) & the clue is closer to you than you may think. Could have something to do with what you're looking into now for understanding, from a deeper perspective. The conclusion of the dream seems to be pointing to you having finally coming to the revelation & understanding of it.

1 Cor. 13:11-13; 1 John 3:1-3

Jan
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

janmar wrote:eyesenlightened,

I keep getting the term 'mistaken identity.' It's a legal term in criminal law: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistaken_identity. Perhaps the Lord is trying to reveal something to you that you need to look at again, or take a closer look at to see (hence why when the 'president' was next to you, you saw clearly who he was).

Also, you were on your way to some form of place to be entertained. This could be revealing that you're on your way to attending to be entertained, but in the process of it, you will see the falsehood (mistaken identity) that is occurring in it & instead look closely at what you need to see, which you're not too far off of seeing already (since the 'president' was next to you).

The president could have represented a form of headship or lead (as in a detective or case) & the clue is closer to you than you may think. Could have something to do with what you're looking into now for understanding, from a deeper perspective. The conclusion of the dream seems to be pointing to you having finally coming to the revelation & understanding of it.

1 Cor. 13:11-13; 1 John 3:1-3

Jan
:like:
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Lainey68 & Janmar,

Thank you for the replies.

Jan, amazing how everything you've said about "mistaken identity" bears witness with my spirit. Thinking that it may have something to do with a relationahip that I have been praying about. I am still pondering, praying and waiting on how it applies to us. It could be something that I'm going to be walking into soon.

"For now I see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face"... Janmar quote: ["...dream seems to be pointing to you having finally coming to the revelation and understanding of it"]

Again, it's amazing how you always have scripture that connects to the symbols in the dream. 1 Cor. 13:11-13 & 1 John 3:1-3.

PEACE & LOVE +