Quality food, empty dinning table

Archives for 2013
leila78
Diamond Member

Quality food, empty dinning table

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was talking to a young black lady at a street dinner in the US (I'm from the UK) she was talking about how people were using her as a scapegoat and they were speaking badly to her. I encouraged her. We sat across from street corner dinner and my dad, who was present commented on the quality of the food, it was the finest food. He added that the owner would be up till 8am in the morning making food so that it would be freshly served to the customers the next day, she was a large black lady. We watched as everyone was happy as they enjoyed the food.

In the next scene, I was in my sisters house; it was not like the one that she had moved into a couple of months ago but it was still nice. I was walking through the dinning room and walked past a long dinning table which was set & dressed and no one was seated there.
I was carrying a small rubbish bag with my stuff and I was going to put it into the bin. My niece was playing and ran into the kitchen also just before I entered the kitchen.

I went into the kitchen and carefully started sorting out my rubbish. My sister came in and told me to put the rubbish in the outside bin, she was also telling her daughter off for playing/running around the kitchen. When I spoke and said to her that I was going to put some of the items in the outside rubbish bin, she said 'watch your tone when you're speaking'.

I was in the upstairs bedroom of house I didn't know talking to someone who I was in relationship with about the fact that I didn't want to have children late in life.
Blessings,

L.