You Won't Need That Anymore!

Archives for 2007
TheLordsdaughter

You Won't Need That Anymore!

Post by TheLordsdaughter »

Shalom!

Interesting short dream last night: I was standing near a woman, a witch or something. Someone, not human, but masculine, had just destroyed, locked up, killed, whatever this woman's leader/master, don't know what he was called.

I watched her throw dust all over herself, it was glittery. I saw her book lying on the ground next to her, I think she was sitting on a bicycle, not sure. Her book was triangle type shaped, with the point downward. On it had words, I either don't remember all of the words, or this is all I saw:

"Bible of_____".

I picked up the book, and threw it really hard behind me, without looking, but I knew it went far and landed on the ground, or in bushes maybe, not sure.
She gasped, I said, oh well you won't be needing that anymore, and I walked away.

Any ideas?
Much love in Yeshua,
TLd
DDR

Post by DDR »

The first thing I thought after reading this is a power has obviously been broken over someone's life.

The Bible of ___? Could be the catalyst the person used or the enemy used to keep this person bound with lies.

Books contain wisdom and the idea's, thoughts, feelings etc. of the person who wrote it.

If the master over this person has been destroyed then whatever word they have in some sort of bible wouldn't be of any use.

Now that you threw that book far away, that person can't read the lies that are within it.
TheLordsdaughter

Blessings DDR,

Thank you for your reply.

I got something similar about the power being broken, but I have no idea who or what this is about.
I know of no witches, and she was one.

Hoping to receive further insight. :?

Lv,
TLd
talitha

Post by talitha »

Could be about a spirit of witchcraft in your region.

The pointing-down triangle is a sort of anti-Trinity symbol, it seems to me.....

The book could possibly have beenDemonomanie Des Sorciere (1593, by Bodin - English title: The Bible of Demonology and Witchcraft. ) - very icky book, it appears.

all glory and honor to Jesus
tal
TheLordsdaughter

Blessings Tal,

Could be, I have no idea. Somehow I have the feeling it's something a little closer to home, not my home, but somehow more personal, if that makes sense?

Although I have no clue, another one I'll have to wait on the Lord, for further revelation. The title of that book sounds awful! I know nothing of it, nor do I plan on finding out. When the witch threw dust on herself, I knew she was mourning her master. Yeah, I agree about the triangle.

Thankyou!
TLd
talitha

Post by talitha »

another thought:

.....rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry..... (1 Samuel 15:23)